10

2 DAYS LATER

2 DAYS LATER

"To start off this interview I'd like to know how you were able to keep this relationship secret." The interviewer asked Von.

He had been invited to do an interview about his relationship with Willow. He said no but they'd offered $875,000, who is going to pass up that money? Willow was offered the same amount too, so she told Von the interview was fine. He argued with her for a little before she told him if he did the interview she'd forgive him.

"Uh, we ain't been together for that long forreal.. maybe about a month?" He said scratching the back of his head. Willow looked over at him and rolled her eyes.

"Can we speak to her? What's her name?" The interviewer asked fixing up the third mic at the table.

Willow came over and sat down after Von had waved her over. She was a little shy, and it was very nerve racking. Eventually the interview would get to her parents but would they even reach out? To be completely honest she wouldn't be sad if her father had reached out but if her mother did? That's a different story..

"Hi.." Willow spoke softly.

"Hi, Can we know you're name mystery woman?"

"Yeah, uh my names willow." She responded pulling her curls behind her head into a ponytail.

"Willow! Pretty name. How'd you and Von meet?"

"We met in a coffee shop owned by a mutual friend." She responded with no hesitation.

"That's amazing.. honestly i hope y'all knew this was a messy interview... Let's talk about the instagram post Miss Willow." The interviewer said making willow laugh.

"What do you wanna know?" She asked making Von snap his head in her direction. He knew she was about to dog him.

"Let's talk about the caption.. 'This your man but this how we was three days ago.' What's that about?"

She paused before laughing. "Von is a single man, first off. We aren't even technically together, so whatever he chooses to do with any woman is not my problem at the end of the day."

"Wise words spoken from a true woman, but why the shade in the caption though?" The interviewer asked getting more invested.

"They keep calling his phone asking him if he still messes with me.. We don't post eachother, nobody knows he basically lives with me either. So obviously he's telling these bitches i'm in his life." She said looking over at him. "Get this, this girl calls and says "who is this on my man's phone?" So i hit her with the "He's not your man boo." and hung up on her and kicked him out." She finished off flipping her hair.

"Wow. How are you still talking to him?"

"He's his own person to be completely honest. I didn't expect him to change his lifestyle because of me. He's a man, what do you expect." She responded shrugging her shoulders

"Once again, wise words." The interviewer thanked Willow for her responses and then turned to Von. "Now Von.. We were told Asian still thinks she's number one, so sorry to say but we have her on the line." Just messy..

"Listen, at the end of the day, Willow has my heart regardless of who i fuck. It don't make it better but i can't explain the way i am."

"Don't you think eventually she's going to get tired of being played Von?" He heard Asian say in the mic. "I know i didn't make it better in the studio that one day, but you told me you loved her. You've never even told me that.. And you've known me longer. You need to get yourself together because you're gonna lose her if you continue to disrespect and embarrass her."

What broke Asians heart is that he truly did love this girl. The way she heard Willow speak made her realize her own faults.

"Well... I think that wraps everything up. Can we say goodbye to our guests?" The interviewer said after hanging up on Asian.

"Bye everyone!" Willow said

"That was great, your cuts should be mailed to you in a check in about 3 days."

"Thank you." Von said before grabbing willows hand and walking out.

3 HOURS LATER

"GIRLLLL" Jayda's loud voice boomed through Willows car speakers "So you didn't forgive Von?"

"Girl, hell no. He has me all the way messed up if he thinks he's gonna keep making me look stupid."

"I hate to say it but Asian was right. I'm surprised she was able to be a woman about it." India said as she was fixing her hair. She had been getting ready to go out with Durk.

"Bae we missed you, what's been going on?" Jayda asked, the interview shocked her. She had no idea Von had still been doing her wrong.

"Von had been fucking around, but would come lay under me, all comfortable in my motha fuckin bed.." She said getting angry all over again. Her phone began to make a beeping sound so she peeked over and saw Von calling. "Speaking of Von... I'll call y'all later. Love y'all."

"We love you bookie, byee!" Jayda said blowing kisses as Willow answered his call.

"Yes Von?" She said turning a corner, she decided to treat herself for the day.

"Baby, where you at?" He said requesting to facetime her, in which she answered. "Where you going?" He had just woken up, of course in her bed. They took a nap together after the interview and Willow woke up and got mad so she left.

"Do i be in your business?" She asked raising her eyebrow

"Come on Lo, you told me you'd forgive me. I'm not gon do it again."

"Dayvon, I honestly could not care less about what you're saying right now." She said laughing. "bye von." She said and then hung up.

"Get the fuck off my phone." She said reaching over and temporarily blocking him.
She heard her phone ding and then her car read the message aloud.

"Message from Dimitri. Why you ain't never text me back? Lemme come see you. Would you like me to read it again?"

damn.

Filler chapter because i wanna update for yall🥲 but they gon be right by the next chapter i promise🙏🏽