Murakumo: Just the way you are

**We begin this chapter off with a high school teenager writing something in his room, with his only current source of light being a lamp on his desk**

"Date: April 2nd"
"Time: About 7:45 AM"

"Hey, Y/N here again. This is my second entry in my so-called 'diary' if you can even call it that. I'm currently a few months till the end of my second year of this school, and it's going great as of right now, but I'm expecting it'll change soon enough. Anyway, if there is anything you should know about me is that, well

**Multiple pictures pop up of Y/N screwing up most tasks he's doing. From holding a frying pan that is on fire, falling off a skateboard onto a pavement floor and him attempting to try and catch a baseball with a glove, only for said baseball to go right into his face and hit him in the eye and many other photos**

I'm not exactly good at most things any other person would be at least decent at. However, if there is one thing I could say I'm good at

**Then a photo appears of him holding a microphone and singing his soul out**

It's singing. I was always told by my friends and family that I have the voice of an angel. So much so that I was even invited to sing at some events, so there's that. Another thing to know about me is, well I may or may not have a crush on someone in my class. It's this girl named Murakumo, with brown hair and beautiful green eyes. As far as I could tell, I've been having this crush for at least more than half a year at this point, maybe somewhere in July when I saw her at the beach with her friends when she wasn't wearing her mask. It's almost as if something awoke in me when I first saw her. But the problem is the fact that she is almost always seen wearing this demon mask to hide her face because according to her, she's hideous. But honestly, I don't believe that at all, as other than when I saw her at the beach, I did manage to catch her with her mask off a couple of times, but despite everyone telling her she isn't hideous, she just won't believe us and she still wears the mask. I did manage to be friends with her despite that issue, and I still have that crush on her. So I want to do something that'll not only confess my feelings for her but also get her to believe that she's a beautiful woman. I guess I'll have to keep figuring out what that thing is"

**Then Y/N closes his notebook and puts it away on his desk, then he proceeded to grab his backpack before heading off to school. While walking there, he happened to come across someone wearing a brown paper bag around their head**

Y/N: Huh? That's odd. **He decided to ask the anonymous person something on his mind** Uh, why the paper bag?

???: **The person turned around to see Y/N, but they quickly turned back and began to walk a bit faster**

Y/N: Hey wait! **he began to follow her while keeping up with her pace**

???: **They suddenly began to walk even faster to the point where they outright started to run**

Y/N: **He just kept up to the paper bag individual** Hey, is something wrong? You can tell me!

**Eventually, the paper bag fell off the person's head and it was revealed to be Murakumo who was wearing the bag over her head. She then frantically ran to the bag where it fell off but Y/N did the same, and because they were too focused on getting it, they bumped into each other as they hit their heads by accident and they fall over**

Y/N: Murakumo? What's with the paper bag? **He asked while he rubbed his head**

Murakumo: **she looked away from him while covering her face with one hand and she started slowly scooting away from him** D-don't l-look at m-me p-please

Y/N: Why? **He simply walked over with the brown bag in his hands as he tried to hand it to Murakumo**

Murakumo: You wouldn't want to see someone hideous and ugly like would you? **She said almost sounding like she was going to cry while she puts on the bag back onto her head**