part 13[ old Net is back ]

Beginne am Anfang

James said hesitating''  sir I feel you don't feel comfortable. ''

Net pulled James to closer looked into his eyes and said ''I am very comfortable. Just do that.''

James start wiping near his inner thigh and suddenly Net put James's hand above his cock and pressed his hand over it.

Net smiled and hoarsely said ''that way I a
more comfortable .''

Jack suddenly comes into the room and said'' James doctor is calling you. You go''

Jack intentionally sends him out to talk with Net. Jack and Net left in the room.

''When he comes?" Net ask.

''why are you flirting with him ?'' Jack asks in a serious voice.

Net mockingly said ''I like him well you pretend that he is your sister. ... ''

'' next week you get discharged from the hospital. '' Jack said.

''or that pretty boy,'' Net said with hunger in his eyes.

''see your condition and you still want to fuck.'' Jack scolds him.

Net smiled and said men like me never forget to fuck .''

In evenings

James cares about the medicine on a table.  Net continues looking his back with his lustful eyes. James turned and stepped near to the bed .

''Sir, your medicine time," James said.

'' you can't see I am injured you have to feed me.'' Net threatened him. James goes closer to Net .Net pulls James in his above and grabs him. James tried to get up.

''stay still don't struggle .'' Net hoarsely said.

James finally got up and asked what are doing. ''

''I do nothing you slip over me. Now give me a pill. '' Net refuses to accept that.

James just down his head to hide his tears.

During the whole week, Net teased James so much. But James never gives up he tolerates all of Net's torture.

After 1 week Net gets discharged.

In house.

Net entered in his room.  James stays with him as a caretaker and sleep in a separate room.

Net thinks'' now pretty boy you are in my kingdom now I do not need to wait more you hurriedly come onto my bed. I waited so long for you ."

Jack and Ball warned James. But James insisted on staying with Net. Now Net can walk and eat himself. But some bandage was still in his head.

James knocked on the Net's room door.

Net knows who is knocking ''just come in .''

James entered in room with dinner plates in his hand and '' sir, your dinner "

Net said while looking at him ''I can't eat myself feed me.''

James agree'' ok sir ''

James to start Feed Net. Net grasped his hand. James gets shivered.

Net said'' it's spicy.''

James give him a glass of water. Net intentionally  drops the water on James shirt.

Net try to force him'' oo so sorry. You changed your clothes. ''

Net tried to open his shirt button.
James stopped him but Net not listen.Net opened 3 buttons and touched his chest with his fingertips. James hurriedly pushed. And cover himself.