〓. 𝗸𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀²

Start from the beginning

SUJIE ❪ 수지에 ❫ is a member of the South Korean co-ed group SEVENTEEN under Pledis Entertainment. She debuted as an actress in August 2016.

𓄹 ⵌ 𓂃 STAGE NAME — Sujie ❪ 수지에 ❫
𓄹 ⵌ 𓂃 BIRTH NAME — Yeon Su ji ❪ 연수지 ❫, but she legalized to Jung Su ji ❪ 정수지 ❫
𓄹 ⵌ 𓂃 POSITION — Lead Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Sub Rapper, Center
𓄹 ⵌ 𓂃 BIRTHDAY — June 5, 1995
𓄹 ⵌ 𓂃 ZODIAC SIGN — Gemini

𓄹 ⵌ 𓂃 HEIGHT — 173 cm ❪ 5ft 8in ❫
𓄹 ⵌ 𓂃 WEIGHT — 50 kg ❪ 110 lbs ❫
𓄹 ⵌ 𓂃 BLOOD TYPE — O
𓄹 ⵌ 𓂃 NATIONALITY — Korean
𓄹 ⵌ 𓂃 MBTI — INFP (2022 – taken by the members)

𓄹 ⵌ 𓂃 REPRESENTATIVE EMOJI — 🐺
𓄹 ⵌ 𓂃 SUB-UNIT — Performance Team

𓄹 ⵌ 𓂃 INSTAGRAM — @ddalgie, @dear.sujie
𓄹 ⵌ 𓂃 YOUTUBE — DEAR SUJIE
𓄹 ⵌ 𓂃 SPOTIFY LIST — Sujie's Repeat List

SUJIE | FACTS ?! »

– She was born in Chang-dong, Dobong-gu in Seoul, but grew up in Daegu, South Korea.

– Her family consists of her parents, her oldest non-celebrity sister, and her older brother Jung Sung Il.

– Education: Seoul School of Performing Arts ('14), Hanyang University (Practical Music Major – Kpop Course), Anyang University.

– During frequent visits to Seoul, she is neighbors with Monsta X's Shownu and had a childhood crush on him.

– She became a trainee in 2010 and was a trainee for 5 years before debuting.

– Aside from Pledis Entertainment, she auditioned for Starship Entertainment, following Shownu but did not get accepted.

– Her (un)official emoji is wolf 🐺 but sometimes uses strawberry🍓.

– Her nicknames are: SVT's Noona, Bae Sujie, Halmoni, Ttalgi/Strawberry, Catallena.

– She easily gets scared by many things that's why she is named "Catallena" due to her high note-worthy scream.

– She was a former figure skater and has won a lot of awards.

– She was one of the members who the agency scouted. She made up her mind and auditioned after watching Orange Caramel's "A-ing" performance that the staff showed her.

– She usually takes part and helps in writing Seventeen's songs.

– She appeared in "King of the Masked Singer" ep. 179 as "Luminous Object in the Garden" in 2018.

– Her favorite Singers are Bruno Mars, EXID, and Mamamoo.

– Her role model is Lee Hyori.

– She was supposed to be with another girl member but the member got pulled out and did not appear in the final lineup due to being pregnant.

– She likes sweet things and she usually prefers cold drinks over hot drinks.

– She likes mochi and strawberry-flavored food.