CHAPTER 1

It is a dark night at the Mcduck manor, and everyone was in the living room relaxing and chatting with each other except for Donald duck. he was currently looking at his eyes, His eyes were yellow with thin triangles for pupils. ‘why do my eyes look like this they look just like Magica’s eyes' before he could find something to cover his eyes Scrooge walked in to check on him “Whits wrong wi’ ye Donald.” Scrooge asked. “I- I don’t know I” Donald tried to answer as he turned to face his uncle but he was interrupted. “ Yer een, yi”ll need tae cover yer een. ‘ere tak thae contacts ‘n’ pat thaim oan. Dae nae tell a’body aboot thae dae ye hear me.” Scrooge immediately said After he saw his eye. “Ok”  Donald responded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
??? pov
Well, isn’t that interesting. Aunt Magica’s said his eyes look like her eyes before she was trapped in the dime. “you need to find a way to get close to him and still get that dime”  Aunt Magica said right after they left the bathroom. “why do I need to get close to him” I asked. “I’ll explain to you later, just get out of here. There’s a window climb through it.” Aunt Magica said annoyed.

30 minutes later
“Can you explain to me why I need to get close to Huey, Dewey, Louie’s uncle now” I asked. “yes I can” Aunt Magica said with a monotone voice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n: I had to change up the timeline a little bit to make ends meet )
“1981 September 18th, About 3 months after the duck twins were born, I was still trying to steal his number one dime and get revenge. He made a deal with me if he gave me one of his nieces I would have to leave him alone. He gave me the one named Donna which is now known as Donald. When I saw him, I remember my dream to have a child, so I decided to put a drop of my blood in his bottle. The next day, I left scrooge alone to check on Donald to see if it worked and it did his eyes were like mine, so everyday after that, I would check on him and take care of him since they’re parents were mostly busy with work and every time he saw me he would call me mother.15 years later, It had been 4 years since Donald and his sister Della moved in with scrooge after they’re parents died. Me and scrooge were fighting on top of mount Vesuvius, I tried to trapped him in the dime put he reflected my attack and trapped me in the dime and then I created you. I haven’t seen him in years and I think he forgot about me.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLIFFHANGER!!!