Chapter 45- Before the Invasion

Börja om från början

I let out a huff of frustration into Sokka's mouth before pulling away from him to glance down to where my hand is shoved down his boxers, adamant about adjusting the waistband for a better grip.

Sokka notices my struggle and helps me by taking his hands off my back and saying, "Push it down. Down, get it down," he says, pushing the fabric with both hands down on his hips while I pull with my left hand.

It slide down to the top of his thighs. I left my hips off Sokka, so he can remove his boxers all the way. While he does so, I strip off my top and eagerly rip off my skirt and toss it to the side, along with my underwear.

"That was a cute skirt." Sokka pouted.

I wrapped my hand around his cock and the other resting against his stomach, and his boxers now secured beneath his ankles. I begin to slowly pump my hand around the length of him. Sokka watches carefully, jaw locked and eyelids heavy, his eyes following my fingers as I grasp him adequately tight to draw raspy groans from his throat.

Spirits, his dick; blushed a dark red, littered with enticing veins, and slicked with the precum that's leaked from him, has my own body responding involuntarily. My insides were warm and gooey, and they fluttered and tighten in sync with the twitching of him. My heart ached with need.

"Fuck me," Sokka mutters as my thumb swipes over his tip. My body rested so close to his, my hands wrap around his cock, drove him insane.

My knees buck and my hold around him weaken. The nails of my opposite hand dig into the fragile flesh of his navel for support, but only draws a sharp hiss from his lips.

Sokka murmurs, "Gimme a kiss," and before I can even register his words, he gently grasps my jaw with his right hand. I whine against his lips, and my hand has even more trouble keeping a steady rhythm, but I kiss him back despite it.

I've always been good at multitasking, but trying to do so when the tasks were split between kissing Sokka, jerking his cock and trying to stop my knees from buckling, was so much harder.

Even though I wasn't the one being touched, it was far too much for me to handle as I struggle to kiss Sokka back, my hand jerks unsteadily, and my legs tremble beneath him.

Despite my struggling and mediocracy, Sokka whispered, "you're doing so good for me," in between the taking of my lips in his. My body shakes in response to his words.

Sokka's hand still grips my jaw softly, having complete control over my ability to pull away from his lips.

"I'm gonna fuck your hand, okay?" Sokka releases his hold on my face and moves it down to my wrist, and he wraps his fingers around it just like I had with his cock. He holds me still, halting my pumping with his firm grip, then looks up from between our bodies and to my eyes.

My focus shifts from his grip on me to his eyes again. Gradually, his hips slant forward into my hand. Sokka holds my wrist still while letting his cock fuck itself through my palm and fingers.

Immediately, a soft moan escapes my lips at the feeling of him using me. It was overwhelming. The quiet grunts he makes with every stroke, the straining of his forearm as he holds himself back from digging his blunt nails into my wrist; it was insane.

"Sokka, I...can't," I choke out, far too overwhelmed from both the lack of stimulation as well as the excess.

Sokka stopped himself, hips stuttering as he held back from another thrust. "Are you okay?"

My hand loosens around him, wrist falling limp in his grasp. His own hold loosens while I take a moment to regroup. "Yeah, yeah. I'm just really... really turned on."