𖤐 Ice Cream and Confessions (♥︎)𖤐

A/N: Grayson finally updating?? 😧
Basement Gee flufff :3
♱♱♱♱♱
"Gee!" I call from the doorway of his home. We had arranged to go out somewhere today, and I had been waiting all week. "Hurry up, we don't got all day!" I rush him slightly.

I watch him slightly stumble upon the stairs of his basement/bedroom. His hair is still messy, which just makes him that much more cute.

"Jeeze, calm down." he says dramatically. "You can wait a few more minutes, we have lots of time." he combs his hand through his hair a couple times, attempting to maintain the knotty mess. I take a brush from my bag and toss it to him.

"I know, but I wanna go now! I've been waiting for, like, ever!" I throw my arms in the air, getting more and more restless as time went on.

"I know, I know. Just, calm down." he hands my hair brush back and goes to the bathroom, probably to do his makeup. I follow him and watch as he messily rubs red eyeshadow around his eyes.

"Are you ready yet?" I ask, growing more impatient.

He rolled his eyes at me and finishes putting on his eyeliner. "Yeah, c'mon." he grabs my hand and I drag him out to my car. "You need to learn how to be patient."

I smirk at him and giggle lightly. "Nuh-uh!" I respond while starting the car and getting ready to drive.

"Uh-huh!" he replies with a grin.

♱♱♱♱♱

We had decided to get ice cream and go for a walk in the park. It was a nice day and it was perfect for a park date.

"(Y/N)?" Gerard speaks up. "Can we switch? I like yours better." he asks, obviously referring to the ice cream.

"Aw, but I really like this kind." I say with a frown, though I'm not completely opposed to trading. Without another word, I give him my cone and take his in return. "There!" I smile.

Gerard giggles. His sweet, adorable giggle that never fails to make my heart skip a beat.

"Thanks." He says with a wide grin. We continue to walk, but eventually stop to sit down under an old tree to escape the sun.

"Kinda wish I wore shorts today, it's really hot." I say while draping my arm over my forehead dramatically.

Gerard just laughs lightly in response, watching a couple kids playing soccer in the distance.

"Hey, look at me." He said suddenly, and I obey. He wipes my face with the sleeve of his slightly oversized hoodie. "Jeez, did you even try to get it in your mouth?"

I just giggle as he finds a napkin to wipe me face with instead. I just watch with a childish smile plastered across my face.

He finishes cleaning me up and smiles at me sweetly. "Try to make less of a mess, yeah?"

"Alright, whatever." I respond sassily, rolling my eyes.

It's a little bit later and we had finished our treat. We're laying in the grass and staring up at the sky while talking about both nothing and everything. At some point my hand found his and our fingers intertwined. I pretended not to notice, but I felt my face heat up slightly at the somewhat unexpected contact.

"(Y/N)? Are you listening?" I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Gerard waving a hand in front of my face.

"Huh? Sorry, I got lost in my own thoughts." I giggle and turn my head to look at Gerard, who had already been staring at me.

"What are ya thinking about?" He asks curiously, sitting up, but never letting go of my hand. I sit up as well.

"Nothing! It's not important." I wasn't about to admit that I was thinking about my closest friend in a much more than friendly way.

"Well, it obviously is or you wouldn't have been spaced out the whole time I was talking." He presses with a smirk. "C'mon, spill."

I look at him directly in his eyes and let out a short breath. "Well..." I start, still not sure I should say anything. "It's possible I was thinking about what it would be like if we.. were together." I finish with fake confidence in my voice. Gerard just stares at me for a minute, squinting his eyes as he processes what I had told him.

"Huh..." he finally responds after what feels like forever, and my heart is racing.

He leans in and kisses me. I gasp and he pulls away quickly. His face has a red tint and I'm sure mine does too. He just stares at me for a moment before beginning to apologize.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I'm really-" I cut him off with a soft, short kiss.

"It's okay." I smile at him sweetly, and he copies the gesture.

"Okay.." his voice is quiet now. We sit in silence for a few moments, neither of us could think of what to say.

"So.." I finally speak and his head snaps towards me almost instantly. "I've kinda really liked you for a while, and I wanted to know if you felt the same..?"

Gerard nods and a small smile forms on his lips. "Yeah.." is all he says before I kiss him again.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I ask finally. My heart was racing and my mouth went dry as I spoke.

He nods. "Of course.." he says, then pulls me into a tight hug. "I'd love to."

I hug him back and bury my face in his shoulder. I don't say anything, I just relish in the moment, hoping it never ends.