She then rushed  towards Templar, which was interrupted by Catapult  throwing bomb towards her. She moved  sideways with slight movements and the bomb hit the Templar stunning it. Without wasting anytime Raphael quickly went for stunned templar which was interrupted just as she was about reach templar,she was interrupted by a Chariot making a huge shock wave by slamming the ground. She jumped into air to avoid the impact from the shock. Using this as a chance Catapult launched another bomb in the direction where she landed. She quickly stepped sideways dodging the stun bomb.

 The templar freed from shock began to move towards her. 

She dodged incoming attacks from Templar with slight movement and quickly went for the Catapult and killed one of them with quick and continuous slashes form her sword. 

Other catapult threw another stun bomb towards her to which she responded by jumping onto the Chariot and then landing on the ground. The bomb hit Chariot making it immobile, she then quickly launched heavy strikes towards immobile chariot which dispersed into particles after a some strikes.

"2 targets remaining." Raphael muttered in a machine cold-low voice  with emotionless and calculative eyes.

She then quickly went for the Catapult using the same tactic she used before to defeat Chariot. The stun bomb that catapult threw in Raphael's direction hit the Templar behind as she dodged it, leaving the templar stunned.  She quickly slashed the Catapult making it disappear into particles. Then she turned towards Chariot and before it had realized what happened She quickly slashed it completing the test 

"Test Complete"

"Assessment results -- A"

Completion time : 120 seconds

System announced as the sim began to disperse.

Raphael walked out of the arena with unimpressed look on her face

"Master, time to switch. The battle is over"

"wai-----" haruka said

Her eyes returned back to normal as slight glow in her eyes faded out.

But all of this baffled out the petite white haired girl who is monitoring all of this from command room.

Theresa's POV

"eh! She defeated all of them that quickly! with minimal damage and  even broke the record."

While i was baffled out. Hikaru already approached me.

- "So, have I passed the test?" she asked innocently

- 'Stop it. you already killed al targets in 80 sec and with least damage and you are asking if you are passed? you are freaking passed it with highest rank' I yelled internally

-hmm hmm "You Passed with flying colors. I will put you in class -A. Your test is over. Welcome to St. Freya Hikaru Sato" Theresa said offering a hand shake

Hikaru shook the hand." Thankyou. I will be looking for ward to study in this school".

"Ok. Come with me, I will take you to dorms" Theresa said walking. I followed her along.

"Since you came at odd time of the year. There are no free dorms available yet. So, you can stay in the dorm I and several of your of classmates are staying"

"Ahmm, madam Theresa, you said there are other classmate of mine staying here right. who are they?"

"Oh. along side me, Himeko, the one you've met previously and my niece along with her friends stay in the dorm. "

I nodded and continued to walk along side her. After a few minutes of walking we finally reached the dorms. Theresa and I walked towards the door.

"Once again, welcome to St.Freya, Hikaru Sato. I hope you will enjoy and learn something meaningful and become a responsible valkyrie in your stay here" after she said that she opened the door. ...... And I was greeted with a bucketful of cold water thrown at my face, of course who else would do this except a certain stupid yet good tuna.