Gaming

Ryan opened the door to his room and dropped me on the bed, climbing in with me. I took his glasses off and put them back on him. I climbed on top of him, his hands guiding my waist right where he wanted me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"You really do look cuter with glasses," I said leaning down to kiss him. He kissed me back and his hands grabbed my face and he put his finger under my chin guiding my eyes to his. I felt my cheeks turn hot red and I could tell he knew which made him smile even more.

"I love you, baby," he said.

"I love you so much too," I told him.

"What do you wanna do today?" He asked.

"You know." I said, smiling. He lowered his hand placement.

"Do I really?" He smirked. My face turned red and I kissed him on the lips, his perfect lips. He kissed back and we kissed for what felt like forever. He rolled over putting me on the bottom. I smiled and he kissed me softly on the forehead.

He was about to kiss me on the lips when the guys started calling him to get on call of duty. I frowned but told him to get on and I wouldn't be any trouble. I smiled and I knew he didn't believe me.

"You can sit on my lap if you want," he said. I lit up and he smiled.

"You already know the answer to that," I said. He turned on the game and I got comfy in his lap. He put his arms around me and locked me in with his controller. I started kissing his neck. He put his head back and I continued. He shook his head even though I knew he was enjoying it.

"Uh uh," he mumbled. "I can't loose this game, especially against Regie," he said.

"Sorry babe." I frowned and turned in his lap until my legs were wrapped around him and my hands around his waist.

"It's ok, I wouldn't want you to loose to Regie either," I said. He smiled and rubbed my back. I started playing with his hair which he seemed to enjoy so I kept twisting it around my fingers and scrunching it in my hands. I found myself getting tired and fell asleep in his lap.