12

A week passed, and silence enveloped the once vibrant connection between Yeji and Ryujin. Both had decided to give each other space, unsure of how to navigate their evolving feelings and the potential impact on their friendship. Yeji respected Ryujin's need for time, not wanting to make her uncomfortable, while Ryujin grappled with her own emotions, still uncertain about what she truly wanted.

During this period of no contact, Yeji sought solace in the comforting presence of Yuna and Chaeryeong. She shared her feelings of sadness, expressing how much she missed Ryujin's presence in her life. The two friends listened empathetically, offering words of encouragement and reassurance. Yuna and Chaeryeong reminded Yeji that her feelings were valid, and that time would eventually heal her wounded heart.

Yet, despite the support from her friends, Yeji couldn't shake off the weight of her emotions. Her days felt incomplete, and the void left by Ryujin's absence seemed to grow with each passing moment. She found herself constantly thinking about Ryujin, questioning whether she should confront her and express her desire to preserve their friendship, even if romantic feelings were not reciprocated.

Meanwhile, Ryujin was experiencing a similar turmoil. She missed Yeji's presence in her life and couldn't deny the bond they had formed. However, the memory of her past loss lingered, clouding her judgment and leaving her uncertain about her readiness for a new relationship. She wrestled with her feelings, trying to sort through the confusion that plagued her heart. In the meantime, she convinced herself that she wasn't ready, hoping that time would bring clarity.

The days turned into nights, each one passing with an ache in their hearts. Yeji and Ryujin existed in this state of longing and confusion, waiting for the right moment to confront their feelings, or for their emotions to settle into a state of acceptance.

a/n
hey guys double update since this ones a really short chapter. hope you guys are enjoying! please comment if you can, i'd love to read them :)