¦𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟔¦: 𝑬𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒆

Start from the beginning

Daishou manage to walk in the middle of the road where he unfortunately loose his consciousness. A black car was rushing towards the same road where the kidnapped omega is and at the same time the kidnappers caught up with Daishou alongside with he redhead man that injured the omega, the guy smiled wickedly and slowly reach for the unconscious omega. Only to feel a very hard impact to his side and flew a couple of distance from where he was. "Ugh... WHO THE FU-" the redhed shout was cutted when he saw an enraged silhouette coming out the car "I-Its... Its the Alpha whose taking care of that omega." one of the mens tremble. Tetsurou was emitting a bloodlust like scent, he was mad... no, He was filled with fury.

And there, an unexpected event have happened. A leopard's ears grew from the alpha's head as his human ears disappeared, his fangs and claws grew dangerously fast, followed by a long black tail appearing on his back and his eyes are like a cat, it was a narrow slit pupil and it glowed menacingly bright. "B-boss..." one of the men tremble in fear. But before Tetsurou could even attack the mens who harmed the omega, a taser was shot to his back causing him to loose consciousness as well.

"Thank fuck we caught up with him! AND WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!? Did he just grew tail and ears on his head!?" Taketora loudly said. Daichi then came out from behind with a couple of police fellows with him and rush to the mens and the red head who abducted Daishou and place a handcuff on them "Mr. Riko Amane, you're under arrest for the crime of kidnapping, serious and severe injuries, and attempted rape towards the victim Daishou Suguru, you have the right to remain silent and the consequences of not doing so will be place via by the court."

As the other police accompanied the suspects to the cars, Bokuto came running towards Daishou and behind him was his beloved mate Akaashi. Bokuto carried the Injured omega and rush back to put Daishou in their car to be bought in the hospital as soon as possible. "What about Kuroo?" Sugawara who was supposed to visit his alpha at work, tagged along with this dangerous situation "I'll take care of Kuroo-san, his car only have a small bump after running over that Amane guy." Lev who was hanging out with Bokuto came along with them as well "You sounded so mature all the sudden.". Sugawara teased the other alpha "Well of course. Maturing is realizing am I right?" Lev smiled as he carried the unconscious alpha and placed I'm inside his own Car. "Let's just meet up in the hospital. Bokuto and Akaashi have already drove off and bought Daishou to the hospital." Daichi butted in as he opened his car door. "So... we're just gonna ignore what he looked like earlier?... Whatever, let me tag along with you Lev." Taketora sigh as he jog towards the tall male and entered the black car. Daichi got inside of his own car along with Sugawara and drove off, followed by Lev who maneuvered the unconscious alpha's car.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Tetsurou's POV:

I can't feel anything... Am I dead? No... I can't die so easily, I have to protect Daishou, I have to save my omega. Before I knew it, my eyes blown wide and all I could see was white and heav for air. Where the hell am I? "Oh, you're awake." I heard a voice beside me, I moved my head to my left and saw my doctor who have been taking care of me since childhood. "Where am I? Where's Daishou!?" I said and attempted to stand up but failed as the massive pain I felt in my head took over me. "Relax bud, you're in the hospital and that omega is currently being taken care in the ICU, so you don't have to worry. Plus we just have major discovery within you." the doctor said making Tetsurou confuse "Major Discovery? What the hell do you mean?" Tetsurou raised an eyebrow, indicating his confusion. "During the time you found out that that omega have been abducted, your body released a tremendous amount of pheromones that caused a couple of your employees to suddenly catch flu, more over because of that sudden outburst of your pheromones, a massive change had happened in your body." He continued as he flip to another page of my current medical record "Can you stop this suspense your doing, It's getting annoying." I said in an annoyed tone, he chuckled at my remark and proceeded anyways. "Long ago, our ancestors have this phenomenon called hybrids. These are the type or kind of a person who have a secondary gender alongside with an animal like characteristics. Many scientists and doctors did not believe that said phenomenon and has been ignored for many years, yet you're the very first evidence of that said phenomenon. You have awakened your animal characteristic, a black leopard emperor in other words." he closed the records and looked at me as his arms crossed over in his chest.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Tetsurou's voice got tucked in his throat, as he attempted to speak but only cutted words and gibberish came out in his mouth. He was in an utter shock, "Me? But... but how?" Tetsurou thought. "I'll leave you alone so you could collect your thoughts." His doctor said but was halted by the time the mutated alpha stopped him to ask one another thing "How long have I been asleep?" he said "10 days in exact, it was due to the massive pheromones that you've lost, an utterly exhausted body, and a very stressed mind, your body was pushed far from its limit." he explained as he gently held the doorknob "Any more questions?" The doctor asked, Tetsurou shake his head as the doctor bid him a good day and soon exited the room as closed the door behind.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

A couple of days have already passed and Tetsurou's body was slowly, but surely is healing and getting the rest that was needed, but there are times that he could not help but to feel distress when the omega... his omega hasn't yet getting his consciousness back. Tetsurou gently opened the door where Daishou was confined in and went inside, he walk to the omega's side and sat down on the chair beside. The alpha stared at the omega's face, he could imagine the pain and suffering he experience from the place where he was abducted in. Tetsurou felt the anger burning within his adrenaline, making him clench his fist into a ball, yet stopped when his eyes landed on the resting omega.

The angered expression he have just now was replaced by a hurt and regret expression. Tetsurou then caress Daishou's hair gently to the side and looked at him with a very soft expression... "I'm sorry... I'm sorry that I couldn't arrive earlier. I'm sorry that I failed to protect you, I'm... -" Tetsurou continued on apologising and didn't notice the tears escaping in his eyes as he held the omega's hand and hold it near his lips. Tetsurou stayed on Daishou's side for a couple of hours and soon enough, steal a few final glimpse at the other before he finally leave the room, missing the chance to see one Daishou's fingers to move. A sign of having his consciousness back.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

AND!! that's a wrap. I'm so sorry to not upload for a long time once again. I needed to memorize my declamation speech that will be performed after the Christmas and new year break. That's why I made this chapter a little longer.

And once again I hope you enjoyed reading this series and will still continue reading it in the future! Stay tuned on the next chapter in the couple of months or so.

Bye :D

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾