¦𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟐¦: 𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒆, 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 & 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝑨𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒔

"Are you sure this is the place?" the alpha questioned as he glance down at the omega, "Pretty sure, this is the address that was on the card" Daishou shrugged his shoulders as he responded along with his eye roll, while holding the piece of paper that Atsumu gave him. Tetsurou was about to say something when a call interrupted him.

"Yes?" the alpha answered "Forgive me for bothering sir, but an emergency meeting from the company ××× will gonna be held in an hour, please be here at your office in less than 30 minutes" Raymond said, Tetsurou only hummed in response and look back to the omega who nodded, understanding the look on the alpha's eyes. "Alright, I'll be there in a minute" he replied as he ended the call. Tetsurou placed his hand on Daishou's head and gently ruffles his hair and slightly smile "Be careful" he said before leaving the omega behind, Daishou's heart pound so fast as full redness engulfed his face "Stupid rooster" he murmured before going inside of the building.

As he step a foot inside, everything the he see was darkness and the only thing that gives light is those candles on the top of some fake skulls. "Hello..." he muttered low but enough for his voice to echo in a sealed place v, "Ah~... a costumer, how may I help you my dear?" A lady in purple clothing and as Magenta Hijab covers her head. "I... I've come here to confirm something" he said as he sat down after Veronica "I've... been feeling this odd emotions around a certain alpha but, we sworn to each other that we will be rivals no matter what, but... I suddenly felt so comfortable and safe around him all the time..." he added, a tint of blush was on his ears and cheeks "You wanted to know if he is your fated mate, am I correct?" Veronica looked at the omega with an amused look "Y-yes..." The omega fully blushed and slightly nod as answer.

"Give me your palm" Veronica asked the omega who quickly stretched his arm and spread his palm wide. "He is... he is your fated mate" Her eyes glisten in joy, it's her first time having a costumer to ask for a fated mate confirmation after all. Daishou's heart pound with full of joy, he can't even believe it, all the weeks he have spent living with the alpha and all this time he fuck around, his fated pair was always been with him... even in their high school days.

"But, the relationship you'll enter wouldn't be that easy" "Why?" "Someone... someone is planning on separating the both of you and will do everything he can do to claim your beloved alpha" Veronica's words send anger- For planning on stealing what is supposed to be his; fear- for his and his alpha's future; and hatred- for that person whose about to plan on ruining his future; to Daishou... . "Who... who the hell would that person be? Why the fuck now? Why did he want to ruin the thing I mostly longed for... why... just fucking why?"

Daishou left Veronica's home and leave a huge tip for the palm reading and advices, which bought happiness to the woman.
Now all he have to do is to prepare all the confidence and words he needed to confess his feelings and tell all this shit he have just learned to the alpha. His alpha.

_____________________________

"The stock of organic cheese have decreased along with the inflating price of pure made red wine" Raymond read everything on the paper as Tetsurou sign few of the product requests to approve with. Yet... Tetsurou seems to be inside of his own world, he was all focused to his work, not listening to Raymond's voice and all the thing he was thinking is "What gift should I buy for him as an apology" and other shits that is related to Daishou like; "He's so pretty", "He's so adorable", "A tsundere" and more.

Raymond looked at his boss and noticed the absence of mind of Tetsurou "Sir? Are you listening?" He asked "Yes, did you find any kind of solution to the problem?" He asked "Ah yes, our workers suggested to lower the price of the red wine along on balancing its stock, for the organic cheese is to higher the deposit and slightly decrease the price of it since there are many consumers purchasing it" Raymond showed a paper containing the percentage of consumers, purchased, decreasing and increasing price, and others. "I see, you can go now and leave the remaining works I need to finalize in my table" He commanded as Raymond nod and left the room.

Tetsurou's lifeless(?) gaze to the window beside him and thought of what the omega was doing now.

On the other hand...

Kenma was facing his computer as he bit his nails in irritation, "Kenma are you ok?" Hinata asked his mate worriedly as Kageyama was too as well "Ah don't worry Shoyo, it's just a business matter. Kags can you please make me a coffee?" Kenma assured and requested to his both beloved mates who Nods and left him alone. "Goddamn it!? Why! Why won't he look at me the way he used to!? I seduced hin more than once now, but why does his eyes only land on that damned snake!?" Kenma's eyes dilated low as he was fuming with wrath and jealousy. "Wait... haha... that's right! All I have to do is get rid of that whore and Tetsu will go back to me again... haha..." Kenma menacingly smiled and laughed at his head that turned into a creepy chuckle, "Just you wait Suguru Daishou and you'll be out of my way in no time" Kenma stabs the printed photo of Daishou with a pocket knife as he creepily smiled at the holes he made on the omega's picture.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Challenges and danger is about to come with this two hearts, they shouldn't enjoy themselves too much for that the hazard is about to do every risk he can possibly do" Veronica looked at Daishou and Tetsurou's image on her crystal as she pray to the divinity to give them the protection and strength they must need to surpass this

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
H

I🥺

Bye💃🏻🗿

Bye💃🏻🗿