Wildly Inappropriate

Start from the beginning

~~

Third pov:

Y/n was in tap class and this was not her favorite at all she would rather be doing anything else than this. 

'Only a little left till ballet and after that acro! My favorite!!" she thought while trying to remember the steps the teacher just gave her.

"Hey y/n!" A boy comes up to her his name was Luke and he was 7 years old. 

Y/n didn't like boys because one she was too young and two well in her eyes boys were gross, But Luke didn't care what she thought of him in her head but he was her only guy friend, and deep down inside y/n only would be friends with Luke out of all of the boys here. 

"Hey Luke! What are you doing here?" She asked going back to tap

"I came for Acro I am learning a back flip today" He said 

"Oh well I hope you fall on your butt" Y/n says laughing 

"I hope you forget your steps in your tap" He says laughing before the two said goodbye to each other.

~~

~Three days till competition~

Y/n's Pov: 

"Abby's coming!" Melissa said 

We hurry up and ran into split position, and she starts to tell us about the costumes for the electricity dance. While all of the girls where excited I sat playing on my moms phone, While she went in to look at the costumes with the other moms. 

When Chloe came out from changing I looked at her really weird. It was so open I could see her stomach! 

"What is that?" I asked her

"My costume? Don't you like it?" She asked 

"ehh no, I looks weird" I said.

"No it doesn't" She said walking in to where my mom was. 

"What would your Dad say if he was here?" I heard mom say and I laugh.

~~

"Mackenzie! Y/n! Get in here please." 

Mackenzie and I run int studio A where Ms. Abby was standing with this girl and I guess her mother. 

"You guys are going to be doing a Jazz trio with Vivi Anne. Ok and I expect nothing less than a first place from you two ok?

We both nod

*Interview with Y/n-Kenzie*

Kenzie: I am excited for this trio with my best friend!

*Hugs Y/n*

Y/n: I am excited too and I hope we win together!

*Interview over*

~~

Kenzie, Vivi and I were practicing our trio in another room while the other girls where working on their group dance.

"I really like this trio there is a lot of tricks" I say while we were doing cartwheels 

"Me too! Do you think we are going to win?" Kenzie asked 

"You better" Ms. Abby says coming in to the room.

"Ok lets get started y/n center leap 1 2 3-"

I run on and do a center leap before getting to my spot.  Kenzie and Vivi do their parts and I look up at the other moms who watch us.

"Kenzie lay on the ground and Vivi go over her y/n lay on your stomach in front and kick your feet together... yes Ok it looks good." Ms. Abby says

After we went over those parts and Ms. Abby kept giving the new girl tips and Kenzie and I just stood there waiting.