Chapter 10

It's been about a week since Billy has tried killing me. Honestly I kinda like the guy, I whish he'd come back again, maybe I could help him with his next victim. I was currently in my room painting my nails black while writing a book on my Chromebook and eating (favorite snack) when suddenly I heard a tapping on my window, metal to glass. I looked at my window and saw Billy, dropping everything and stomping over like an autistic dinosaur, unlocking it and swinging it open.

"BITCH WHERE YA BEEN?! I HAD TO INVITE THE POPULAR GIRL TO DO DRESS UP WITH ME BECAUSE YOU WERE GONE!!!" I yelled at him, grabbing his shirt and pulling him inside the room, shutting the window and leaving it unlocked, closing the curtains.

"Sorryyy, I had a bit of a hold up-" He apologized, taking his mask off and pulling his hood down and sitting in my desk chair backwards, leaning on the back.

"For a 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬?!" I cross my arms and tap my foot.

"Jeez, ok mom" he chuckles, "I'll try to be here more often then"

"Good, cause I got new dresses and you're wearing all of them." I go to my closet and pull out six new dresses, red orange yellow green blue and purple.

"Oh boy, this will be an interesting day." he grabs the red one and goes inside my closet, changing into it and coming out.

"I don't like it, take it off." I hand him the orange one and push him back into the closet. And he comes out in the orange one, I shake my head no and hand him the yellow one but pull it away and toss it across the room and give him the green one instead.

"What's wrong with yellow?"

"It looks like piss."

"Fair point" *he goes in the closet and changes into the green one and I nod my head.

"Ok, ok, now blue" I throw the blue one at him and he goes right back in the closet, coming out in it, "Hmmmmmmmm.."

"Well..?" he does a little twirl and I throw the purple one at him without a response. He just sighs and goes back into the closet, taking a bit longer to put this one on so I start writing my story again.

He comes out of the closet and I look up at him and immediately cover my eyes. Shooing him away.

"Ew no, get that off now I'm burning it, put the green one back on" I say and he laughs, going back in and changing back into the green one.

"There, is this better?" he comes out and sits beside me on my bed.

"Very" Now, wanna go to a gay bar?"

"Uhhhh, sure?"

"Great!" I grab a black dress and change in my closet, cloming out with a pear of green heels in my hand and wearing black heels, "Here!" I give Billy the green heels and he puts them on.

"I can't walk in these-"

"Pussy" I get some black makeup on and then point to the seat, "Sit"

"Yes sir" he sits in the chair and I begin doing his makeup, he turns his head a little bit and I grab his gace and jerk it over, making his eyes go wide in shock and him holding still for me to finish.

"All done! You look beautiful!" I giggle and put a hand mirror in front of him

"I do look beautiful" 😍

(next chapter down ↓)