Chapter 9

Y/N pov

After doing Billy's makeup I managed to get him to wear one of my dresses, yes, my own dress fits him, how? Because they all have corsets imbeded in them so they fit anyone. Ik, I'm smart for mah besties in need of a dress. After that, we chatted a bit more, exchanged names and ages and stuff like that(I'm not lazy, u r)

"So, you weren't even slightly afraid when we first met?" Billy asked, adjusting the dress he was wearing.

"Well, I do admit I was scared shitless, but if I always let fear take over me, we wouldn't be here having this wonderful conversation right now!" I say, already doing my own makeup now.

"You planned this?" He grabs gr back of my spinny chair and spins me around to face him, leaning down with makeup on his face and a beautiful dress on his body.

I look him up and down and lick my lips before looking him straight in the eyes. I was in the middle of putting lipstick on so it speared a little off to the side like Harley Quinn, so I closed the capsule and put it down behind me, grabbing a headband and putting it on his head, "Look at you! You look so pretty! A very pretty boy." I giggle, booping his nose.

He chuckles, "You are one weird package."

"Are you saying you wanna open me?" I raise an eyebrow.

"What?" Y'all should know what a confused Billy looks like 🤭 I'm gettin lazy again

"You called me a package? Why?" I tilt my head confused, obviously not understanding his phrasing of words.(I'm struggling ok! 😭)

"Because himans are weirdly shaped boxes that move to different places? I don't know, it's just a phrase." Billy said, trying to explain it but quickly giving up because he himself didn't know the answer.

"Ohhhh! Ok!" I nod, not understanding anything at all.

and that's it for today!!!! I'll be making the next chapter as a timeskip because ik that the next chapter won't be coming out for a while and ads suck when you go back a chapter just to see where u left off and have to watch an add(for thoes of you who don't have to watch an add, fuck you.)