į¶œŹ°įµƒįµ–įµ—įµ‰Ź³ Ė¢įµ‰įµ›įµ‰āæ; š‚ššš©š­š®š«šžš.

Start from the beginning

Spider shook his head laughing "Absolutely"

Kiri looked away from the video to the two teenagers, outraged by what they were talking about, while Ariel tilted her head in confusion "You two don't deserve to live"

"No, no, listen, he's the biggest kiss-ass, he was always in the lab with her the whole time" Lo'ak pointed to the video.

"I'd rather kill myself, I'd drink acid" Ariel's eyes widened at Kiri's response.

"Believe me, because he's in all the videos with her, look how they stare at each other" Kiri looked at Spider and made him stop quickly.

"I think their avatars were in the forest, alone" Lo'ak teased Kiri, who advanced on him in annoyance.

"Disgusting!" Kiri took it from him, shaking her head in disappointment, Ariel was still looking at the video not caring what she was doing, it was normal sibling fights, because she never had a blood brother, only women, but she saw Flounder as the youngest for her.

"Guys, but sometimes it's good not knowing who the real father is" Kiri and Lo'ak stopped and looked at Spider, who ended up with a sad expression before looking away "Never mind"

Ariel stopped watching the video to look at the Spider, sometimes it's also very good not to know the person's own father, her own father king merman, he was a kind person and good father, but he didn't accept it because she collected human objects for o On the surface, Ariel felt bad about not having her own things.

Ariel went to him, putting a hand on his knee, Kiri hugged Spider from behind "Hey, don't think about it, you're not him" Lo'ak placed a hand on Spider's head, comforting.

Ariel sighed before leaning back, drawing the attention of all three.

"Was your father mean to you too, Ariel?" Ariel nodded before looking at them sadly.

In the Hallelujah Mountains, the five na'vis and one human leaped between the wide green tower, eliciting yelps and screeches from them all, reveling in the height that would justly kill them.

"Come on, quick guys!"

"Wait for us!" Tuk was screaming, his hand clutching Flounder, who was blurred with fear at how high they were.

Ariel was smiling behind Kiri, bouncing on either end of the bridge, her hair swaying in time with her feet, it felt so good to feel it bouncing between her long legs.

"T-this is so t-loud, I think I'm going to puke" Flounder muttered sick with so much fear in his soul, Tuk laughed at the boy.

Now inside the forest, the pack ran across the other bridge with different plants all around, the forest with very strong and very beautiful green cores of the lovely na'vis themselves, Tuk walked and crouched down with Flounder, she reached out, touching the things floating inside the purple flower, wanting to grab her little hand.

Flounder laughed and raised his hand too.

"Tuk! Flounder! Let's go!" Lo'ak called them forward, Tuk sighed and stood up, she patted Flounder on the head who was concentrating on the flower of the earth, then looked away to look straight ahead "Okay! We're going!" They followed.

"Bro, why did you bring them?" Spider asked.

"Since Tuk is a crybaby, she says, "I'll tell you, you can't go to the battlefield, I'll tell Mommy if you don't take me and Flounder with you!"

Tuk clucked at Lo'ak, Flounder rolled his eyes.

"Don't provoke them," Kiri complained and Lo'ak rolled his eyes smugly.