Chapter 2: Fanculo

Start from the beginning

"You need to eat and drink something." I narrow my eyes.

She sighs as Enzo hands her a sandwich which she slowly eats.

"Good girl." I softly brush the baby hairs off her face.

It feels so weird being that nice to her.

"I don't need your help." She growls looking at me.

"Shut up and eat your food."

"No."

"Elena, i'm not fucking around."

"Neither am i. I don't take orders from you."

"Fanculo, just eat."

She looks away from me and eats her sandwich. She looks up at the coach as she looks so much taller because we are on the ground.

"Good news at least, you got captain." She says.

Atta girl.

"Omg really." Elena smiles getting off the ground and stands. She falls back slightly but i catch her holding her waist from behind helping her stand.

I notice Elena's best friend Savannah looking at me. I know she's always had a thing for me but i just ignore her. I don't like her and i really don't like leading girls on.

"Are you okay?" Savannah asks Elena and she nods.

"Alright everyone, i'll see you at the games." The coach says.

Our school has a very.. weird coaching system. That's why the captains are so important.

The coaches only go to the games and not the practices so it's up to the captains to do it all. It's a lot of stress but it's fun.

Everyone checks in on Elena before packing up and leaving.

"I'm so proud, El, i knew you could do it." Enzo says.

"Thank you." She smiles excitement clear in her voice.

I softly grip her waist tighter but she walks out my grip as she takes off all her gear.

"I'm so excited, this is going to be so fun."

"Now your both captains." Enzo says.

Me and Elena both glare at eachother.

"Oh come on, you both are going to have to mature at one point and work together."

"We'll cross that path when we get to it." I look at my best friend.

"You two are hard fucking work."

I fight back a smile as we leave the rink and get into my car and drive us back to Enzo's place.

I love being with them at their house. It has such a warm and comfortable family sort of feel. I've never experienced that feeling but it's always something i crave.

All i want is to feel loved.

That's why i'm always here most the time and i think they all know it. I mean i even have my own bedroom here because Enzo didn't want me kicking him in his sleep anymore.