Exploring Watersports?

Sarah and her partner had been exploring their shared fetish for Omorashi for a while, and Sarah was thrilled to find someone who accepted her for who she was. They had tried various ways to indulge in their kink, but one day, her partner suggested trying watersports. At first, Sarah was hesitant. She had never tried it before, and the idea of peeing on someone or being peed on seemed a bit too extreme for her. But her partner was patient and understanding, and they talked about it in detail before deciding to give it a try. They started slowly, with Sarah peeing in the shower while her partner watched. The warm stream of urine running down her legs was a new sensation for her, and she couldn't help but feel turned on by it. Her partner was clearly enjoying it too, and they both felt a sense of closeness and intimacy that they had never felt before. From there, they progressed to peeing on each other during sex. Sarah loved the feeling of her partner's warm urine on her skin, and she loved the way it made her feel submissive and vulnerable. They explored different positions and techniques, always pushing each other to new heights of pleasure. Eventually, they started to incorporate watersports into their everyday lives. They would pee on each other in the shower, or in the backyard, or even in public places when they thought no one was watching. It was a taboo and erotic experience that brought them closer together and made them feel more alive. And through it all, Sarah felt liberated and free. She had finally found someone who accepted her for who she was, and she was able to explore her deepest desires without shame or judgment. It was a beautiful thing to be able to share such an intimate part of herself with someone who understood and accepted her.