The beginning

Once there was an 18-year-old girl named Sarah who had a secret fetish for Omorashi. She loved the feeling of holding her pee in for as long as possible until she couldn't hold it anymore and had to release it. The sensation of the warm urine running down her legs and soaking her panties always gave her an intense rush of pleasure. Sarah would often wear tight pants or skirts to school and hold her pee in all day, just to experience the thrill of wetting herself in public. She loved the way people would look at her with confusion and disgust, but she didn't care. In fact, she found it even more arousing to be judged for her fetish. One day, Sarah decided to take her fetish to the next level. She went to a public park and purposely drank a lot of water, then sat on a bench and waited until her bladder was about to burst. She could feel the pressure building inside her, and she loved every moment of it. Finally, she couldn't hold it any longer and let go, peeing herself right there on the bench. As the warm urine soaked through her pants and dripped onto the ground, Sarah couldn't help but moan with pleasure. She was so turned on by the experience that she decided to do it again the next day, and the day after that. Soon, Sarah was regularly indulging in her Omorashi fetish, always pushing herself to hold her pee for longer and longer periods of time. Despite the taboo nature of her fetish, Sarah felt liberated by it. She loved the way it made her feel and didn't care what anyone else thought. In fact, she even started sharing her fetish with a few select partners who were open-minded and willing to indulge her desires. It was a secret world of pleasure that Sarah would never give up.