The Lodge Part 2

Memory transcript subject: Erim, lieutenant of the Kratotl extermination fleet Date: [standardized human time] October 19th, 2136

I woke up and got up from the couch. I looked around and saw my dad sleeping on a chair. I walked nervously into the kitchen where I saw the predator eating something between two buns.

The human heard me and put the food back into the plate. He then turned around and looked at me.

"Good morning go get something to eat from the fridge" he pointed at the white box container near an oven and a couple cabinets.

"I-I Uh c-can't have m-m-meat you know?" I looked nervously at the old human. He once again stopped eating and looked at me with those nightmarish eyes.

"There other foods in there you dumbass, don't you know humans are omnivores. Oh wait you wouldn't because your too busy burning fucking children then having the time to actually research what the hell your doing!" I jumped back in fear at the elderly human. He banged his cane on the floor. He ripped a chunk out of his food and swallowed.

I nervously opened the fridge and saw what was inside. There were multiple drinks of the brown bottles. Some juice was also inside. So much meat of all different kinds, I almost puked at the sight.

I grabbed some of the weird of the fruit and brought it over to the table and nervously sat down in a chair. I examined the weird orange and red fruits infront of me.

I took a bite of the weird red fruit. It was juicy and delicious. I then took a bite of the round orange fruit. Wow that actually burned slightly. It was a citrusy taste for sure but wow.

I looked over at the predator Sean nervously. He kept chewing on the weird food in his hands.

"W-what are you e-eating?" The human looked up from his food.

"A breakfast sandwich" the human than took another bite out of the sandwich.

"What's in it?"

"Cheese, sausage and fried eggs" I stopped eating right there and then. Did he just say eggs!? They eat fucking children!

I got from my chair fast and ran. The human got pissed and got up after me.

"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT THEY'RE NOT FERTILE YOU BIRD BRAIN GET BACK HERE!" I jumped off the walls dodging the human.

After going on for a while I got tired and the human grabbed me. He then set me down on a chair and looked at me.

"Just because I eat eggs doesn't mean I eat babies!, you have understand this!" I trembled in fear at the predator yelling at me.

After explaining why he was eating eggs he sent me back to the living room where I watched tv for a couple hours till my dad woke up.

"Hey son you ok?" I looked at my father and nodded we then turned our attention towards the tv. It was some weird show about animal rescues or I think it was.

The human on the screen went into a murky water pond and stood on something before grabbing it from underneath his feet. He pulled it out of the water and it was some shelled reptile.

The poor prey animal was being held by the tail while the human was screaming something about wild action.

"Hey come on" we both looked at the human who was in the doorway. We nervously got up and followed. We walked into the garage and he had some bag connected to this weird vehicle.

"Get on" he sat on the weird vehicle obviously meant for snow. Me and my father than walked up and sat behind him.

The predator started the engine and we went flying through the snow. He then soon went into a forest dodging trees and rocks.

He then stopped and got off the vehicle and grabbed his bag. He unzipped it and pulled out a rifle with a scope on it.

"Come on an be quiet" we followed the hunter as slowly as possible and as quiet as we could possibly be.

He then stopped and aimed his rifle at something near the trees. I tried to focus on what he was aiming at and saw it was a brown prey animal with antlers.

He took in a breath and then held it for a couple seconds. I was going to try and stop him when.

A loud crack went through the air as the recoiled of the rifle hit the hunters shoulder. The creature was shot in the heart area and fell down after limping.

The human slowly walked over to the creature who was bleeding onto the snow. Me and dad followed him till we could see the whites of its eyes.

"Ah damn things still moving. Give me a second" Sean pulled out a big knife and kneeled down to the creature. He then punctured the throat of the creature ending its suffering.

Sean then grabbed the creature and heaved it onto his shoulder and carried it back to the vehicle. He tied the corpse to the back of his vehicle and got on.

Me and father then sat behind the human and he started to head back to the lodge.

We were in a snowy clearing when the human suddenly stopped.

"Why did we s-" the human covered my beak to shut me up and pointed at something in the snow. I focused on it and saw it.

It was massive. A completely white predator as white as the snow. It looked like an albino Zurulian giant. One of its eye holes had a crater in them.

"A polar bear, and I know this one. It's old one eye" the frosty air came off of the humans mouth whenever he spoke.

"Bastard killed my friend while back. Wonderful guy Navajo too" the polar bear walked around in the snow appearing to not notice us.

"We'll come back for him some other time" the human started the engine again and raced back towards the lodge.

We soon arrived and he parked the vehicle outside while we headed in.

He brought the corpse inside and put it on a table. He then went to the kitchen and grabbed a couple knives and cleavers.

I watched nervously as the human took this huge knife and took off the antlers. He then looked over to me and dad.

"Come on then I can't do this by myself" we nervously walked up to the human and he handed us a knife and a cleaver.

"Let's get to skinning and carving!" I looked at the shine in the cleaver. Seeing my blue feathers reflecting back at me.

The human took the knife and started to skin the creature. He then pulled off the pelt and set it aside.

I looked at the red flesh of the poor creature. Such an awful way to go it was.

We spent hours hacking up the meat and organizing it. The human grabbed all the bones and put them in a bag which he put in the garage.

He wrapped all the meat up in tight bags and put them in a freezer.

He made us then go feed some plants to Ciran which we immediately did. Luckily the Harchen was still asleep so he wouldn't have to see this.

Sean then told us to go rinse the blood off our feathers. We went into the showers and rinsed almost every piece of flesh and blood right off.

When we were done we walked into the living room and sat down on the couch to watch the tv.

I thought to myself if I would ever see my mom and my sister ever again.