6

"Easy bug-boy"

Finally home sweet home.
I knew once I woke up Id most likely would have to go back to the little dungeon.

"Great" I said groaning out loud.

"You okay?" A familiar voice said and I jumped out of my bed and saw the other Peter.

"What the hell! Christ you scared me" I said as I stood up to close my window.

"Hey what are you doing?" I said as he seemed to be looking around my room.

He took off his mask and god was he so handsome.

"I just wanted to come see you."

"Well you couldve just used my front door to get in?" I said laughing a little.
I noticed he looked at me with lust.
He looked at me like he just saw the girl of his dreams appear.

"I missed you gwen." He said as he came towards me.

I walked backwards not realizing I just hit the wall and he came closer and closer.

I put my arms around him and said, "And what do you think youre doing?"

"Can I kiss you?" He said and all I do is giggle and say, "What?"

"Please can I just kiss you"

"What?"

I noticed his eyes looking at my lips as he came even closer to me practicaly leaving a little bit of space between our lips.

"Peter. No."

"Yes please."

"Why?"
"Cmon youll be home soon? You have your gwen in your world right?"

This felt wrong, he has his gwen at his own world.

"No no you dont understand my gwen shes not, shes not-"
He started to tear up and I finally understood.
Oh god

"Oh my god Im so sorry Peter. I didnt mean to." I said as I placed him down to sit in my seat as I sat on my desk top.

"No no its okay, you didnt know." He said as he began to wipe his tears and so I cupped his face as I rubbed one hand on him.

"Are you okay? That mustve been really hard on you Im sorry." I said as I hugged him

"No its okay really, Im okay. But right now Im gonna focus on making sure youre safe. Im not gonna let anything bad happen to you Gwen. Not ever and not again." He said as he sat me down on his lap.

"And what do you think you're doing?" I said as he smirked at me.

"Please" As he pleaded to kiss me.
God this was so wrong but I wanted to kiss him so bad but it was fun making him plead.

"I dont know can you?" I said as I giggled
"God youre killing me Gwen." He said letting out a moan.
Can this man get any more attractive.

I felt his lips about to touch me and before he could I said, "Easy bug-boy"

"Whatd you just call me?" He said as we both shared a laugh together.

God this is so wrong.

"Hey wheres that Eddie guy?" I asked as he suddenly popped up in my head.

"Uh-um, well I found out theres an alien thats with him? And um well-"

"Welll?"

"Well he kind of got drunk and started asking the bartender everything about this universe? And so I kind of just dipped..." He said with an awkward smile.

His awkward smile was always so cute
I just wish I knew him more,
Then boom!
A great idea came up

"Tell me about yourself Peter. Or how about this, I guess? Since I have a Peter here, maybe you guys are a lot similar than we both think"

"That seems fun, go for it."

"You live with your Aunt May, mm youre very very smart, wait, do you have a flash in ur universe?" I asked questioning if every peter has flash as their "bully"

Flash to me wasnt a bully to Peter but also was,
He was more of a he made fun of Peter but secretly actually liked him type maybe?
I never thought Flash seriously hated Peter.

"Yup, well Flash was definetely a bully to me but eventually he apologized to me about Uncle Ben and from there we were cool?"

"Hey so you know how you have a gwen, how alike are me and her?" I asked simply trying to figure out if that version of me were alike.

"Well her dad was cheif of the police but your dad isnt"

"Wait maybe in my universe it hasnt happened yet!" I said as I thought about how exciting that was.

"Most likely, but you look very identical" He said letting out a laugh and I just smiled at that.

"What doesnt make sense is why do you and my peter not look alike? Thats a little weird to me." I said as I stood to check from my oufit for tommorow.

"Maybe all of us look different under our masks in every universe." He said as shrugged.

All of a sudden I hear my phone buzz.
I quickly grab it in case its MJ or Peter or Ned

I pick up and hear MJ, "Come to the sanctum now!"

"On my way." I said as I grabbed my backpack.
I suddenly realized other Peter was in my room.
Shoot.

"Peter I have to go to my friends. But youll be fine here right?" I said as I tried to pack my things up.

"Wait are you gonna be safe??" He said as I saw he looked very concerned.

"Yes of course Peter. I will be. I just, it seemed urgent. I have to go Peter. You can stay here but please please be safe when you go out. If people see you dressed up as Spider-Man they might freak out or attack you." I said as I started walking towards him.

"Of course, just be safe please. I cant afford to lose you again Gwen." He said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Hey, whatever you think is gonna happen, it wont I promise? Ill be safe Peter." I said reassuring him.