Ch. 7: Talk Dirty to Me

Start from the beginning

And I'm wondering, does anyone ever refuse Max Bennett when he wants something?

I lean back against the pillows again.

"I'm naked now." I look down at my breasts and see my nipples are already erect. Realizing that makes them tingle more.

"Tell me, Hadley," he says. "Tell me what you really want. Tell me your most secret desires." He lowers his voice even more. "Tell me what you imagined us doing when you took off your panties in my bed this morning."

I take a deep breath. I can do this. Not my most secret desires, but I can tell him what I thought about this morning when I was alone in his bed imagining what might have happened if I hadn't been so drunk and he hadn't been such a gentleman.

"It starts just like last night," I tell him. "I'm in the club. You finish your meeting and come to my table. And you bring me upstairs to the apartment. I've had a few drinks but I know what I'm doing. I know what I want."

"Tell me what you want." With his voice on speaker on my phone it's like he's right there in the room with me.

"You already know. As soon as the door closes behind us, you push me against the wall. You kiss me like you did on the plane while you reach around me and yank down the zipper on my dress, fast. You shove the straps off my shoulders and the dress just slides down my body onto the floor. Then you unhook the clasp on my bra and it falls open and both your hands are on me instantly, running your palms roughly over my breasts, pinching my nipples between your fingers until I don't know the difference anymore between pleasure and pain." I pause, my breath starting to come a little harder now.

"Are you touching your breasts now, Hadley? Can you feel my hands on your bare nipples?"

"Yes. Yes." Since I have him on speaker on my phone, both my hands are free to roam over my own body. The fact that he knows I'm touching myself, that he's telling me what to do while I touch myself, takes the fantasy to a whole new level.

"Go on," Max says, "I'm listening."

"You're so hard against me. You're still kissing me, but now your lips move down the side of my neck, my collarbone, and then your mouth is on my breast, closing over my nipple, ravishing it with your tongue and your teeth while you use your hand to torment my other nipple. It's so much I think I can't stand any more, and then I feel your other hand moving down my body."

"What do I do with my other hand, Hadley?"

"You rip my panties off so fast it's shocking and then you lift me up and my legs are wrapped around your waist. You're still fully dressed but you've loosened your pants and you plunge into me, deep, and you are thrusting so hard and so fast that I wrap my arms around your neck to just hold on."

I'm pinching my nipples between my fingers now, running my hands over my breasts and pretending it's him touching me, pressing me against the wall, driving into me. Telling Max this fantasy is taking it to a whole new level beyond what I experienced just thinking about it this morning.

I keep talking, although my voice is shaky. "My bra is dangling from my body and the only other thing I'm wearing are my high heels. And when I start to come you just keep taking me harder and harder and I have the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced that just goes on and on and then finally when I'm coming down you change the angle and take me right back up again."

"That's right," Max says, his voice sexy and edgy and demanding. "I'm not done with you yet. Put your hand between your legs, Hadley, and stroke yourself while I take you so hard and so fast that you're screaming my name."

"Oh God. Oh, Max." It doesn't even occur to me not to do exactly what he says. When I close my eyes, it's like he's right here, doing all the things I've ever imagined.