"My little pearl?" A woman with strawberry blonde hair asked.

"Mom!" The girl ran to her and hugged her tightly.

Several of the Greek Gods and Goddesses smiled at the interaction, especially a certain three.

"Who are all of you?" Dumbledore asked the different groups of people who appeared.

"We are all from the future and we are here as we have come to warn you of your future, a dark and grim future," A girl with long blonde hair and dark roots responded stiffly.

"Would you like to introduce yourselves?" Minerva McGonagall asked.

"I'm Neville Longbottom, my parents are Alice and Frank Longbottom."

Alice gasped happily and held her boyfriend's hand, "We have a son."

"My name is Heir Draco Malfoy, I'm the son of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy."

The Malfoys nodded proudly of their future Heir.

"I'm Blaise Zabini, you wouldn't know my parents as they studied in Italy."

"I'm Theodore Nott, my parents are Dorian and Cornelia Nott."

"I'm Daphne Greengrass, my parents are Cyrus and Laurel Greengrass."

"I'm Fred Weasley-"

"-And George Weasley."

"Our parents are Arthur and Molly Weasley."

"Harry Potter-Black, my parents are James Potter..."

James immediately perked up, interested in hearing the mother's name of his son.

"And Ascella Black."

"I GOT THE GIRL!" James immediately started to cheer.

"I married James?! And had a son?" She asked herself with a light blush across her cheeks.

Regulus, Barty and Evan were happy for his sister/their friend.

"Zeus, God of the Sky and King of Olympus."

"Hera, Goddess of Marriage. Olympian."

"Poseidon, God of the sea, earth shaker, storm bringer, father of horses. Olympian."

"Hades, God of the dead, and King of the Underworld."

"Hestia, Goddess of hearth."

"Demeter, Goddess of the harvest and agriculture. Olympian."

"Apollo, God of archery, music and dance, truth and prophecy, healing and diseases, the sun and light, poetry. Olympian."

"Artemis, Goddess of wild animals, the hunt, and vegetation and of chastity and childbirth Olympian."

"Ares, God of war. Olympian."

"Aphrodite, Goddess of sexual love and beauty. Olympian."

"Athena, Goddess of battle and wisdom. Olympian."

"Dionysus, God of grape harvest, winemaking, orchards and fruit, vegetation, fertility, insanity, ritual madness, religious ecstasy, festivity and theater. Olympian."

"Hephaestus, God of blacksmithing, metalworking, carpenters, craftsmen, artisans, sculptors, metallurgy, fire and volcanoes. Olympian."

"Hermes, God of travelers, thieves, merchants, and orators. Olympian."

"Thanatos, personification of death."

"Hecate, Goddess of Magic and witchcraft, often referred to as Lady Magic."

"Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus and lieutenant of Artemis."

"Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon."

"Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena."

"Clarisse La Rue, daughter of Ares."

"Nico Di Angelo, son of Hades."

"Conner and Travis Stoll, Sons of Hermes."

"Will Solace, Son of Apollo."

"And you are?" Dumbledore turned to the girl who hadn't introduced herself yet.

"I'm Astraea Lysithea Black, daughter of Regulus Black and Aphrodite."

"Lady to the Most Noble and Ancient House of Black," Harry added.

"Queen of Olympus, Atlantis and the Underworld," Thalia, Percy and Nico chimed in.

"And the Goddess of Demigods and Natural Beauty," Aphrodite finished.

"Okay, we get it, no need to put it all out there," She grumbled out of embarrassment.

Regulus almost fell out of his seat, "I-I have a d-daughter?!" He sputtered his words as his pureblood mask crumbled.

"Y-Yes..." Astraea looked nervous as she bit her lip hard.

Astraea lost her father at a young age; she was only six months old when he was said to be killed.

"We should start watching the memories, yes?" Harry asked. He saw Astraea's nervous habit and didn't want her lip to start bleeding.

Poseidon also saw her nervous habit and went over to her and tilted her head up, "No need to be nervous beloved..." He whispered gently.

"But what if-" she spoke but was cut off.

"My Soul, there is nothing to worry about," Hades spoke and went over and kissed her forehead.

"My brothers and I don't agree with many things," Zeus said, "but I agree with them on this."

"Well, we should make the Great Hall comfortable for watching these memories," McGonagall stated.

"Allow me," Hecate changed the Great Hall around and soon there were comfortable seating for everyone.

Astraea sat with Zeus, Poseidon and Hades while Thalia, Percy and Nico sat on seating in front of them.

Ascella sat with Regulus, her friends and the Marauders.

"Let's begin."