⚡ - Welcome To The Villain's World...Stranger

Chapter Name: 

"Welcome to the Villain's World...Stranger."

"It's time to wake up, Ei."

A voice rang through the head of the archon. Her eyes closed, and her body lightly floated in mid-air. The voice...It was the same voice that previously invaded the plane of Euthymia.

Compared to his voice earlier—hoarse and unnerving. Right now, It was comparable to that of fine woven silk and sweet honey. If he hadn't forced Ei to enter into something she never desired—she would see him in another light. 

But for now, she's just agitated at hearing his voice and saw him as her captor. Being inside her inner thoughts, the voice could sense Ei's feelings. He couldn't help but smirk and chuckle to himself.

"I'm sorry for dragging into this, dear archon of Inazuma." 

The voice apologized, but Inazuma's archon was known to be pretty stubborn as per the incident of the vision hunt degree. Ei heaved out an internal sigh to herself and slowly opened her eyes.

What met her, was a beautiful view. A beautiful purple sky that radiated the brightest of stars. Mountains that towered her and a purple fog—although limiting her vision... reminded her of Inazuma.

 reminded her of Inazuma

"How beautiful..." Ei whispered as she reached out to a little purple firefly that flew with the wind. A sight to behold.

"isn't it...?"

A gentle whisper brushed Ei's ear. The sudden feeling of hot breath made her cautious, tense, and on her feet. The latter laughed; his voice echoing through her head like loud church bells. Her head began to hurt—her face showing that disdain.

"Alright...that's enough sightseeing." 

Before she could comprehend anything, the beautiful view faded into obscurity—replaced by a room full of floating coffins that emanated a luscious green light.

"Did you enjoy the view?"