everyone keep kidnapping him 2

Pai's pov
I am sitting in Venice's garage, bastard promised me he'll help me with the floor plan but he's busy with a bike. I can't even get a little amount of attention that i want from freaking anybody.
Why are you pouting?? Venice asked as he cleaned his hands with a towel and came over
I can't meet sky anymore. I think our family is more in love with then me . Now he's with everyone than me .he poured harder .
You look like a foive year old . And that's not true . He laughed at his cousin. ( He's foive )
aa. You know who's he with rn ??  He asked with a sass.
Venice gave him a blank face .
Your dad, uncle Vegas . He replied with a smirk
Now even your family is involved. I'll die alone. Pai screamed .
Stop behaving like that and behave like a heir.  You are gonna get this estate and you are sulking here  he teased his brother. He just rejected the offer of becoming the next heir so all the responsibility is on Phoenix but he didn't tell him yet . He'll murder him and then drag his soul to work with him . He's not gonna tell him that Cairo is interested in this for his fun .

Well i am good at  multitasking . I can sulk and shoot at the same time. Got that sass from Pa.
Venice laughed at him.

Anyways didn't you notice ever since our boyfriends met our family. They are more with them then us... Said pai.
That's not true . He shook his head .

Well then where is Rain?? Last time i came over . He was sitting there on a chair trying to finish his work . He pointed at the shed under which rain used to watch payu work .
He with pa. They were going out for lunch.  Payu said. And pai gave his evil smile that his point was proven .
That's stupid. They don't meet everyday.  Just once in a while . Said payu .
Ahhaa. Where was he yesterday?? They are up for a debate now.
With uncle Porsche. Payu replied
Before that  pai interrogated
On uncle Kim's concert . Payu can see where this is going
Before that ... And pai continued
I think on movies with uncle khun.  damn it they are stealing our boyfriends. And he realised.
What can we do ?? We can tell our pa's to not do it  and let them spend time with us.  Payu suggested .
If they get sad we'll be Butchered by their husbands. Although my dad could still spare my life but yours.  He'll sell your organs . Although i think my Pa would throw me out and say so what i got a better son now. Pai kept babbling his weird thoughts.
Noted . We could ask uncle khun for help ?? Questioned payu .
Huh that man will kill us for trying to take his favourite toys away .
There's no way out . You know when we were kids and we used to throw a fit to play with uncle chay all day and night and uncle Kim used to glare at us?? Payu layed on the couch next to his brother.
Yep pai got rid of his tie and layed down .
I get that man now. We should apologise to him.  Pai laughed at him.
Yeah and then he would take him out of dates and say he was busy.
They looked at each other .
That man is a genius.
We could take them out on dates.

Next thing they both were planning dates for their boyfriends.  From next day they planned to take their boyfriends on date. To the point their boyfriends got sick of them . And now they are back to ground zero .
How is this even possible?? I took him on date to a movie. But he said he has already watched it with khun . Then i had immediately change my plan and then i took him to amusement park but sky hate crowds so, we left early .
Then next day i tried simple coffee date that worked but now he's again gone with pa to God knows where... AM I NOT INTERESTING ENOUGH?? Pai screamed at equally annoyed payu because his date got cancelled as well.

you guys are trying way too hard . A new voice came out from behind. It's kim.
Uncle Kim.
They immediately hugged their uncle .
What do you mean we are trying way to hard ?? Glared payu at him.
I mean stop annoying them.  Let them go wherever they want they'll eventually come back to you .  He sat next to them .
How are you so sure ??
Because i know. He said with a smirk .
What are we supposed to do then ??
Work or go have some fun together.  Listen if you keep hovering over them they'll call you guys controlling boyfriend. Why do you think your dads get along so well these years . It's cause their husbands are busy with what so ever they just sit back and support and wait for their wives to come back . He explained patiently.
So we have no chance?? Asked Pai with hope.
Nope not even a single bit even after 15 years nope. He laughed at them.

Uncle this might be personal why didn't you guys have kids ?? Asked Pai laying on his lap.
I bet it's uncle chays decision. He just accepted it .said payu laying on the other side on the huge sofa .
It's because we learnt from people's mistakes. Then he looked at both of them.
Yayaaayaa.
Yayayyaaaa. (offended noises )
But they laughed it out .
So where's uncle chay ??
Out with the gang .

Today they learnt.  Let your wives do whatever they want. And Kim was right. They came back later . They spent the whole evening together.