Ch 16: The Mission with a Blindfold, Handcuffs, and.... You Guess.

Beginne am Anfang

                Ten minutes later: I opened the door with the key (it was locked) to see Liam sleeping on the couch. I had fifty minutes to get the job done before he woke up. I quickly put the bag down, grabbing onto Liam.

“F*ck, you’re heavy,” I said aloud, hauling him onto his bed, tired with all the effort it took. Now, for the fun part.

                I unbuttoned his shirt whipping it off with his jeans, revealing cute plaid boxers. He must have just taken a shower since he came home from soccer an hour ago. His hair was still wet at the roots and he smelled so good. I was tempted to start right now, but I didn’t.

 I took the ribbon, tying it over his eyes for when he woke up. Last, but not the least, I got the hand-cuffs, locking his wrists, making sure the chain was wrapped around one of the bed railings so he wouldn’t be able to escape.   

I ran to take a quick shower, scrubbing myself raw. My hair was shampooed and conditioned with a fruity strawberry scent I used on purpose for this event. I shaved, making sure every inch was smooth with the applying of some lotion.

It was a pain in the ass getting the lingerie on. The lace was so delicate; it took me about twenty minutes to get it on. I smudged some eyeliner on to give me “smoky eyes” and hooked on chandelier earrings.

Right on target, I heard fidgeting. He was awake. My stomach dropped, but I invited courage along and started walking up to his statue figure.

                “Who’s there?!” He asked loudly.

                “Shhh,” I whispered, hoping my voice wouldn’t give away my identity. I straddled on top of him, letting the droplets of water from my damp ringlets fall onto his torso. He shivered as his breathing quickened. My toes curled.

“Am I getting molested by a girl?” I forced myself to ignore his comment.

 I bent down, kissing his stomach, then his neck, all the way to his chin. My fingers played with the elastic on his boxers. He moaned softly, waiting for me to kiss his lips. When he reached up for it, I pushed him down.

                “Oh, so we’re doing it S and M style.” To show he was answering right, I kissed him on nape of his neck. When I licked under his chin, I felt him get hard. Yes. I licked the center of his belly moving up, putting my hand on his mouth when he moaned yet again.

                He bit me!

                “Ow!” Tiny bite marks deepened in a shade of red. I pinched his tit.

                “What the hell?!” He was about to yell again, when I shut him up with a kiss. It was a nice one; long, deep, with tongue. I brushed his hair back, grazing my tongue over his bottom lip. Droplets of water drenched him, allowing me to feel the shivers through the kiss. When I pulled away, he started talking.

                “Airi, I don’t think we should do this.” What? My heart ached, like a stab. Wow, I really liked this guy. I pulled off the blindfold, letting him see, since he guessed right. I stared straight into his eyes, seeing those amber shades from a long time. Tears formed in my eyes, but I didn’t let him see.

                I grabbed the key from the side table, unlocking his hands from the handcuffs.  I was defeated. I was done. Right as I was about to get off the bed, Liam wrapped his arms around my eyes, pulling me down. Within seconds, my arms were behind my back, hand-cuffed a freaking second time.

                “Liam.” The ribbon covered my eyes. I was so screwed. There I lay on the bed, my hands not to my benefit, and Liam on top of me. Why do my plans always backfire? His lips hit my chest, his hand up my bra.