The class was a bit surprised by his words, "Camping for a whole week?"

Aizawa smirked, "Yes, you'll have to deal with everything including cooking and accommodation."

The class wailed, "That's so difficult!!"

Aizawa was still smirking, "You have to do your best", he ended.

The bus immediately filled with loud voices talking about the camping.

Kirishima was worried about the outdoors training this time, just as he opened his mouth to talk about it, he saw an extra head on Bakugou's shoulder.

Feeling a weight on his shoulder, Bakugou turned his head to see Nijirou sleeping peacefully.

He was shocked and wanted to push him away but paused, 'His eyes are red again...'

"Does he not sleep at night?", he murmured out loud.

Although his voice was quiet, Kirishima who was close to him heard him and sighed,

"I wondered about this before too. That's why he's always sleeping during the classes too..."

He gently touched the sleeping Nijirou's eyes, "Nightmares maybe?"

Bakugou thought about the 'facility' that Nijirou mentioned before and felt it was certainly a possibility.

He sighed and changed the topic, "So about the camping..."

—---------------------------------------------------

When Nijirou finally woke up they had already reached the destination. He looked out the window and found that they were in the middle of a dense forest.

He saw Bakugou and Kirishima take out their luggages and hurriedly bent down to find his own.

'After sleeping I feel refreshed', he thought to himself as he followed them out the bus. He looked at Bakugou stretching his shoulders as if they were aching and thought, 'He probably didn't enjoy the ride.'

"It looks like we're totally isolated from the world...", Kirishima said when he saw the towering trees everywhere.

Nijirou nodded his head, "Yes"

"How are we supposed to camp in the middle of nowhere? What about wild animals?!!", Denki was scared.

Aizawa saw that they had all got down and clapped his hands twice, "Gather here."

When all the things had been unloaded off the bus he continued, "These are all the materials you require for camping. Divide yourselves into groups of three or four and start making camp. The tents should be formed like a circle with the middle left for cooking."

The students were confused, "Make camp by ourselves?", what if they had never set up tents before??!!

Aizawa smiled evilly, "The training starts now; make the tent yourself."

He glanced at Class 1B's teacher not far away, "Me and Vlad King will not be helping."

The students were startled at the sudden begin of the training and scrambled to make teams with reliable teammates.

Kirishima was not worried because he had set up tents before, he casually put his hands on Bakugou and Nijirou's shoulders, "Let's form a team Bakubro, Nijibro!!"

Nijirou had no problems with this arrangement and nodded.

Bakugou wanted to refuse but when stared at from both sides he relented in annoyance, "Ok Ok, do what you want."

Kirishima cheered and hi-fived Nijirou.

Bakugou also had previous experience in setting up tents, so him and Kirishima directly worked together, setting up the rods, nailing them to the ground and covering it with the cloth.