The prince called the witch to the court and asked her to do those three things. When the witch started laughing everyone got horrified by the shrill noise of her laughter and half people got unconscious by the stale smell coming out of her mouth."

Parth giggled on his mother's lap, rolling on it.

His mother smiled and continued, "Then her hair was combed. There was rainfall of lice from her hair."

"Eheww!!" He scrunched his nose.

"Lastly she was asked to cry. And when she started crying—"

"People's ears started bleeding." Parth completed the sentence hopefully looking at her mother. When she nodded he again rolled on her lap giggling.

Laughing at his act her mother curled her arms around him and pulled him closer to her to avoid falling. "The prince got angry and the king ordered to slaughter the witch.

The prince with her brothers and troops moved to find her. On the way from the palace, they found the most beautiful land lotuses which were surely sprouted by her teardrops. They followed the path. When they reached the end it was a giant tree with the lotus as flowers and spine appeared like the rose plant's on its branches, shining like pearls. She had turned herself into an immortal tree which was the fourth boon of all three fairies.

The prince requested the tree to turn back. He sought forgiveness and even cried for it but the transformation was not possible.

At the end of it, the king regretted his performance which had offended her and dropped the idea of marrying. Till the end of his life, he mourned near the tree in the loss of his lost princess." "That is all about the story... you like it?"

"WHAT?" The child Parth sat straight from his position. His head was scowling.

"This is the end of the story." Her mother confirmed with a smile.

He vigorously shook his head. "This is incomplete. The Prince should get to marry Kanchan."

"But he lost his chance."

"So what? This is not supposed to end here. Make them together." He whined. "Make them together na ma..." He shook the arm of her mother annoyingly.

"Ayy! Not every time this happens. The prince did a mistake he should be the one to endure the punishment. Get the moral."

"But he didn't do it purposefully. He was hypnotised." He yelled out crying, splashing his limbs here and there.

"But he did that. What with Kanchan then? The poor girl received the humiliation."

"I don't know anything. Make them unite."

"Fine. Think of whatever conclusion you want to."

He was about to ask her to end the story in a proper way sewing the proper incidents but before that, the ceiling fan started rotating. The electricity was back. Her mother quickly left him to finish her pending work.

Stupid electricity!!

Parth dropped himself on the bed. Hiding his face inside the pillows, rolled all over the bed, and messing with the cotton bedsheet.

If he would rearrange the ending then could it be possible the incident would change in their life? Would the king cage the three fairies and threaten them to take back their stupid boons? They would get married and live happily ever after like the other good stories his mother used to tell before shifting to Delhi.

Her mother probably got affected by the bad company of friends here!

Shouldn't the prince get another chance?

Shouldn't he get another chance?

Princesses are made to be princes, not to be lost.

But his mother also never lied. Then would he lose the Princess?

His rolling body missed the periphery of the bed and fall on the floor with a thud. He cried out when his jaw kissed the floor.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Hello, my dear readers......

Let me know how was the chapter :))

This chapter is maybe not interesting....or it is. But I promise the next chapters will be inviting.

The fourth chapter will be, "CANDY WITH LIMBS"

Don't forget to comment and follow or add the book to your library/reading list for the next update.

Please, don't miss filling the hollow orange star😉 of course if you would like...

Stay happy😊😊

❤❤❤❤