The hungry plus angry tiger roared shivering the forest then jumped on the prince hitting a sharp nailed paw on his chest.

The prince stabbed the pointed weapon in his gut but the tiger was no way to defeat. The fight took on between two equally capable. Finally, the bleeding tiger ran inside the jungle.

Though the prince conquered the battle his body was too exhausted to hold up his physique. Head spinning he dropped on a stone and lost consciousness.

Hours later a woman came to fill her matka from the waterfall. Her name was Kanchan. She was a divinely beautiful girl as a nymph. She was living with her brothers in that jungle.

When she found the prince injured near the waterfall she took him to her hurt and medicated him. After a day he regained his consciousness and was awestruck seeing the beauty of the girl who narrated him the entire incident.

The prince was highly impressed by her and proposed to her seven brothers to marry her."

"She had seven brothers?" He asked in amazement.

"Hmm. Now don't ask questions. Just listen....

Giving her the promise to marry her the king left for his kingdom. He started the arrangements for the wedding. The entire kingdom was decorated like a queen. The invitation was sent to the seven brothers to bring their sister to the palace. 

Kanchan along with her brothers started their march inside the forest to reach the point where the royal shoulders would be waiting for them."

"There was a witch living inside the forest. She had a very ugly face. She was greedy too. When she heard about the news of the prince's marriage she planned an idea."

"Did she look like a math teacher?" He interrupted mischievously.

"Shut up, babu!" She lightly slapped his shoulder to which he giggled. "If you say anything –"

"Okay...okay...continue." He shut his mouth placing his both palms above it.

"With her black magic, she made the seven brothers fall asleep in their way. She then put a coin on Kanchan's back and converted Kanchan into a dove. The evil queen turned herself to look like Kanchan then woke up the brothers and they were finally greeted by the military.

There Kanchan was flying all over the forest in gloom unable to speak. She was missing the prince so badly.

A hunter had spread his net in the jungle to trap any bird or animal to eat. Kanchan got trapped inside it. When the hunter came to catch her in his hands he was awestruck by the beauty of the dove. He started caressing its back in affection and luckily the coin was pulled out in the process. She quickly converted to her human self. The next moment she explained everything to the startled hunter and he promised her to take her to the prince.

By the time they reached, the royal court was running. Her brothers were not present there but everyone else along with the wicked witch was there.

Seeing two two kanchans everyone was startled. She tried to explain everything and claimed that she was the actual one. But by that time the prince was under the magic of the witch. To him, she was appearing more beautiful than the one who was claiming herself as his soon-to-be wife.

Kanchan tried to remind him about their love but the king was blindfolded. He humiliated and cursed Kanchan in front of everyone. Heartbroken Kanchan ran away from the court and rush to the jungle to give up her life.

When her brothers came to know about the complication they reached for the prince and explained to him how at the time of her birth Kanchan was blessed by three fairies with three specific magical power. If she would laugh then it will shed rose petals, if she would comb then her hair will shed pearls and if she would cry then her tears will sprout a lotus plant on the soil.