Secrets to Keep but Farther

Tom's POV:

*A few weeks after Draco caught onto their secret.*

"How's my beautiful love doing?" I hummed in (Y/n)'s ear.

"Ah! Tom, what are you going here?" The (h/c) haired girl asked sitting in her bed.

"I had to see you plus you have no dorm mates," I told my mate.

"Okay, so were you that lonely without me?" She questioned me.

I ran a hand through my hair as she pulls me into a much-needed kiss.

I want her right here right now but she isn't of age yet. I thought to myself.

I've been eighteen for about three minutes now Tom please I need you. She begged me to make her mine. Her (e/c) orbs are filled with lust.

"You want me this badly don't you?" I purred.

"Yes, please let me have you. I need you I've waited for this day for two weeks. Please, Tom, let me feel you inside of me." She started to unbutton my shirt.

"Patience Ms.Potter~" I smiled at her as her hands when to take my shirt off. After my shirt was free from my body she'd already started to fiddle with my belt.

She whimpered as I was teasing her.

"Stop teasing me." She snarled. I looked into her hypnotic (e/c) eyes as the full moon shined in them.

I saw a twist of pain andron her lovely features. She pushed me away from her. Her back arched in pain.

"(Y/n) What's wrong?" I asked as she looked into my eyes.

"I-Is it... a full..moon?" She questioned gritting her teeth. 

"Yes, why?" I asked her as I tried to move closer to her. I felt a powerful burst of wandless magic push me away from the woman I love.

"Get Draco..." That was all she said before she turn around and smashed her window open. She jumped out of it before I could even reply.

My blood froze as I was fearful she'd fall to her death.  With not a moment to waste, I dressed as I ran to Draco's dorm.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy Open the door!!" I hammered on his dorm door.

I heard the movement of feet making their way to the door. The door opened with a very tired Malfoy.

"Professor it's 12:05 am what do you need?" Draco asked.

"(Y/n)... Look outside." I breathed in a shallow breath.

"Oh shit." The boy pushed me out of the way as he throw on his shoes and grabbed his wand. He beckoned me to follow him.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked.

"In the third year, Professor Lupin attacked Hermione, Ron, Harry, and (Y/n). You know how there was a werewolf at Hogwarts, but Dumbledore tried to cover it up from the Daily Prophet?" He told me.

I just looked dumbfounded. I had no idea that Remus Lupin was a werewolf and then it clicked.

"They said a girl jumped in front of the trio to protect them from the werewolf. Getting bitten but the papers weren't really specific," I stated.

Holy shit, (Y/n) was bitten by Lupin! She's a werewolf. My head screamed with the truth being reviled to me.

"That right Professor, (Y/n) is a werewolf." Draco nodded.

"Does Harry know?" I asked the blonde.

"No, he doesn't she swear me not to tell him. They've already faced so much hardship, and (Y/n) doesn't want her problem to weigh heavily on her brother's mind." Draco stated.