Bonding Time

"Okay we Need to make sure they can't find our base, in the meantime start to build bomb shelters, Enough for 6 Dogs per shelter, also we Need one built for only four dogs." I said to the builders. I then left them to their duties since it was now my off day, I had gave them all the blueprints and materials they need and since they are pretty fast these shelters will be done 2 days before the attack. I walked over to Poppy, Lyra, and lan who were all having a conversation. "Hehe And then cookie feel on him and they bumped into a shelve", Lyra said as Lan and Poppy laughed, I chuckled a bit at the funny sentence, "So ken how is the project going" Poppy asked, "Project?, Ugh you idiot you mean my blueprints, The builders said they'll be great for the shelters.." I told Poppy, "hmm That's good..but I don't wanna have to be with 5 Other dogs..that's to many.." Lyra said with a groan, "That's fine you'll only be with 3, Me, Poppy, and Lan, And In two weeks the shelters will be done and then 2 days after they will be stocked with food, pillows, medicine,games, and Then all the dogs will be sent to their assigned shelter.", "Hmm sounds good enough" Poppy said sounding stubborn, "what do you mean good enough it'll be great, how dare you disrespect my blueprints" I said, Sound more like lyra than myself. "Just Poppy's opinion", "still jealous" I quickly said "Am not", "Anyways there will also be a curtain for the Love birds over there." I said, "heh." Lyra blushed a bit,...ew that means I have to hear there smooching all night. "So I found these hot springs and they aren't any lupinia soldiers near it at all, So I wanted to know if you guys wanted to come?"Lan said, "Poppy could use some nice relaxing time"Poppy responded, "Sure, what time? And should I bring any snacks or drinks?" I asked Lan, "Yeah you can bring some stuff, oh and it is in 5 minutes Me and lyra are heading there in two minutes to set up a tent there", "okay then me and Poppy will head there later,...Poppy your gonna help me get the snacks", "Okay since ken is so weak" Poppy responded, I got up and walked over to poppy before dragging her to my room to grab some tea, tea biscuits, and cookies. "Let go of poppy she can walk on her own!" Poppy said so I let go as she hit the floor before Flipp over and walking over to me. We walked up to my room and I opened the tent side and walked inside with poppy, I quickly grabbed the items handing them to poppy. "Okay let's go" I told Poppy, as I grabbed her and placed her on my back knowing she would get lost. I opened my door and left heading over to the hot springs.
(At the hot springs)
I placed down Poppy and the stuff I brought as I headed over to the tent were I heard lan and lyra. "We're here!" I yelled, "Okay! You and Poppy can set up your stuff and then we'll meet you in the hot springs we're almost done setting up the tent just have to put this stake in the ground" Lan said as he hammered down a Stake. I went over to help poppy set up the food and to make sure she didn't eat it all. I placed down the tea kettle and the tea packets I had brought on a blacket, then I placed the cookies on a play along with the biscuits before setting out four cups and making a fire to heat the water in the tea kettle. "Okay I'm done setting up cmon poppy" I went over to the hot springs, " Hurry up poppy get in!" Lyra yelled as she stepped in the hot springs. I slipped off my cloak, shoes and weapons before sitting down in the hot spring, as poppy gently got in next to me, I saw lyra and lan move across the hot spring to kiss and chat, "So what do you plan to do when the war is over?" I asked Poppy, "hmm... Poppy is gonna open a fight club!", "What about you ken?", Poppy asked "I plan to open a hot spring tea house, all animals will be welcome too" I calmly told Poppy as I cupped some water in my paw and put it on my face.
-----------------------------------------------------
|Lan p.o.v| Me and lyra talked about what it would be like to live together in a mage sanctuary, " It is amazing there but when I got back it will be better with you there.." Lyra told me, "heh in sure it will be" I told lyra giving her a kiss on the cheek. I laid back and enjoyed the nice steam from the water as I felt lyra hug my chest, The two of us laying there relaxing. "Hey ken....After the rebellion and war should we have kids?" I perked my ears, "we'll...that will have to wait till after, depends on how deep our relationship is" I told lyra wrapping my arm around her, "heh I don't want kids anytime soon but I'm sure we'll be real deep in our relationship by then..." Lyra said, "Heh Im sure we'll be real deep in our relationship, especially with how much I love you" I told lyra as she kissed me on the cheek.
------------
|Poppy p.o.v|
I stared at Lan and lyra, Ew they kept kissing each other on the cheek, "So....wanna drink some tea?" Ken asked me, "Sure Poppy is pretty thirsty". Poppy got out of the hot spring, before walking over to the blanket sitting down as ket started heating up the tea kettle, "Oh and ken did you make these cookies?" Poppy asked ken, "Oh yeah I did" he said blushing a bit, poppy looked at ken, he looked pretty good when his fur was wet, Not that poppy cared he just looks good. Poppy grabbed a cookie taking a bite out of it, "Mmm Poppy likes these cookies they are really good." Poppy said to ken, "Oh...thanks, I can give you lessons if you want" Ken said, Poppy isn't a baker she is a strong warrior but poppy could use some cooking skills incase The chef dies..., "Sure Poppy would enjoy that, Even though she is a strong warrior she could use some cooking skills", Poppy told ken, Ken is oddly nice today, it must be the hot springs, he is also pretty good looking, "What type of tea do you want? There is matcha powder, oogway, butterfly pea, and green... I can also give you some tea biscuits", Ken asked in a calm tone which made him sound cute, it was better than his normal serious tone and he was being pretty nice unlike usual, "Could poppy get oogway? Please?", "Okay here" Ken said as he prepared Poppy's tea🍵. Ken handed poppy her tea, "Poppy thanks you ken".
-----------------------------
|Ken p.o.v|
I blushed a bit at poppy due to her actually being nice to me I prepared myself some tea and slowly sipped from it, "ow! Poppy burnt her mouth...", I heard poppy yell, "here let me help, I said handing her a cup of cool water, "I honestly thought you knew not to immediately drink hot liquids...." I told her.

(Ok this chapter was cringe and I hope y'all enjoyed it)