𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

SLIGHT SMUT!!

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

DEJA LOOKED up at ethan. they both stared at each other, giving each other that look. Deja watched as he leaned in, she felt his hands grab her waist pulling her roughly forward closing whatever gap they shared

"jump." he muttered through he kiss, Deja did as told as she slightly moaned through the kiss.

 He wrapped his arm around her waist holding her closer to him. he used his free to clear his desk, throwing it all on the floor carelessly. 

he sat her on the desk, not breaking the kiss once. deja replied by wrapping her legs around his torso bringing him closer.  he tugged on the hem of shirt. she parted from him. he watched as she took her shirt off. 

he stared at her for a few seconds before collecting himself. 

she gasped feeling his lips on her neck. she threw her neck to side giving him more access to her neck. 

she moaned feeling him suck on her sweet spot. he remembered. deja thought. she felt him trail kisses down to her breast, occasionally leaving hickeys on her.

  he looked up at her asking consent with his eyes. She bit her lip nodding. She felt his hands unclip her bra. her bra slipped out of her arms leaving her there with her breast exposed. 

she felt his hands roam around her breast. she watched as his right hand roamed around her right boob, squeezing it. his hands moved away from her breast and down to her shorts. 

"can i?" he asked looking straight at her. "for fucks sake. yes, ethan."Deja said rolling her eyes and making him snicker.  She felt him slide her shorts off, not breaking eye contact as he did this.

 he grabbed her waist pulling her closer to him. she watched as he got on his knees slipping off her underwear. D

deja gasped at the feeling of his fingers inside her with out any warning. "oh fuck." she cursed throwing her head back.

 Deja moaned feeling him thrust his fingers in and out of her. Deja felt a familiar feeling in her stomach, it was feeling she hasnt felt in a long time. 

"I-Im about to c-" "dont." Ethan said slipping his fingers out of her, she threw her head back in relief. "ethan-" Deja cut herself off feeling him eating her out. her mouth slightly wide at the feeling. She grabbed his hair pushing him more in. she gasped feeling him slip his tongue inside her-

"WHERE WERE you last night, deja?" Deja heard making her look up to see nalini staring right at her. "sleeping over at Alexis." Deja said making everyone in the table look at each other, in surprise. surprised that deja had answered nalini. Deja glanced at ethan whom had been invited to eat dinner with them, and it wasnt it her that invited him. 

"are you feeling, okay?" Nalini asked touching Deja's forehead. Nalini was shocked deja had answered her, instead of ignoring her or storming off.  deja stared at her food in disgust. it wasnt that it was bad, its just she felt like she wanted to throw up. 

Deja stared at her plate zoning out. she didnt know what to think, all she can think about was ethan. yeah, she always thought about ethan. but it was getting worse, she couldnt go with out minute with out replaying what happened that night.

 they've had sex before? what was so different this time. "yeah, im okay." Deja muttered looking up from her plate looking at nalini. 

Deja hadnt gone to school after hearing devi was now dating ethan. She stayed home, or just skipped. she couldnt bare to be in the same building with ethan. she couldnt believe she even had sex with him, after he said he didnt love her, anymore.

 Deja had spent her nights, thinking what devi had and what she didnt. She wasnt really that mad at Devi anymore, in fact, she wasnt mad at anyone. 

she felt more relived. she didnt know what changed.  But it was like no matter where she was at, he was always there. she couldnt believe he was even at her house right now, and just dating her sister. she wandered if he even told her.

Deja stared at her food, she felt urge to vomit. "i think ima throw up." Deja muttered standing up and running to the restroom. everyone watched as she ran to the nearest restroom.

"devi, go check up on your sister." Nalini said. Devi looked up from her plate. she glanced at ethan, to which he gave a slight smile. She stood up following the way her sister went. 

DEVI MADE a disgusted face as she watched her sisters on her knees throwing up. devi held her hair so it wouldnt get filled with vomit. 

Devi watched as she stood up wiping her mouth. a few seconds after devi spoke up. "im sorry." Devi muttered watching she walked towards the sink.

 Deja glanced at Devi. "for what." Deja muttered as she grabbed her tooth brush. "kissing him and dating-." Devi was cut off by her. "its fine." Deja replied before brushing her teeth. Devi stared at her fingers then looked up. "are you sure?" Devi asked. Deja put her tooth brush back and turned around. She nodded and walked away. 

𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒!!

thats all the smut you get for now. NEXT TIME think before threating to jump me. THE AUDACITY. LMAFO. (joke)

 (joke)