Shoto Todoroki vs. Tenya Ida

Katsuki Bakugo vs. Fumikage Tokoyami

(all fights go as same since there is so many fights)

(Y/n) woke up and saw Izuku with bandages all over his body and a new sign that said Final; Bakugou vs Todoroki.

Did I really sleep through everyone's matches?? (Y/n) thought to herself, guilt entering her system, but the shock of her 'diciple' being in the finals took over

(Y/n) thought to herself, guilt entering her system, but the shock of her 'diciple' being in the finals took over. huh, guess Shoto is a man a word of his word.. wonder how father's day goes for him.. (Y/n) thought, But was interrupted by a green hair freckled boy.

"Oh! (Y/n) you're awake! I didn't decide to wake you up since you seemed so peaceful.. and adorable" Izuku said, whispering the last part. He may have took a picture of (Y/n) without anyone noticing....

"Uh thanks Izuku" (Y/n) replied, shifting in her seat a little bit weirded out by Izuku calling her 'adorable'
(being the strongest comes with perks¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

"(Y/n) you're awake?! So much happend since you feel asleep on Todoroki's and Deku's fight!" Uraraka exclaimed, excited to tell (Y/n) everything.

Tsuyu and Mineta who were sitting behind them, who heard basically anything, were also intruiged to explain the epic things to (Y/n) what happened in matches.

Soon a mini crowd was sorrunding (Y/n).
I just woke up... (Y/n) deadpanned.

————————

Aizawa was shocked, how was (Y/n), The student who showed gargantuan power be... quirkless?...

He must've read it wrong, how could some possibly even stronger than All Might be quirkless...

Present mic who noticed Aizawa extra loud of silence, took a glance to what he was observing.

"Oh that hero in training, (Y/n) wasn't it?" Present mic said "That kid was extrodaniry, never seen a quirk like that, but alas she lost"

"She's quirkless..."

Present Mic choked on air

"QUIRKLESS????" Present Mic yelled, extending his arm to see the file.

"This must be some mistake! She was faster than a blink of an eye! No one quirkless can do that!"

"That's what i'm saying, this must be some mistake.."Aizawa answered

"Whoever printed this did a bad job.." Present Mic agreed with Aizawa.

————————

(Y/n) heard all the details from her 4 classmates as what happened.

"Kirishima told me Bakugou seemed to be flashier than usual in his fight was because he was trying to impress someone.."

"Todoroki covered Iida's engine with ice!"

"Dark shadow seemed so badass as he defeated Mina!"

"It was so cold when Todoroki and deku fought!"

(Y/n) was irked of the things they were telling her, have they never heard of personal space?! She wouldn't mind if they said it one at a time, but surrounding her to the point she can only look up where the only thing looking back at her was the ceiling?

Thankfully the mini crowd dispersed as Tenya walked in.

"Iida!" Izuku and uraraka said, in union. Making Asui and Mineta go back to their seats, watching their interactions.

Suddenly Iida vibrated.

What the hell?.. (Y/n) thought.
"Woah! What's wrong?!?" Uraraka and Izuku said in union again.

"It's just my phone" Iida confirmed, answering the phone call. 'Mother?' Iida thought, looking at the contact name.

In a separate room Iida was talking to his mom.

"Hello? I lost, Mother. I was weak..."

"No, it's not about that."

"Oh, sorry."

"Tenya, please listen calmly. Tensei... Your brother... A villain got him.."
Shock entered Iida's body as he heard the news.

(Y/n) who was behind him, accidentally heard the whole thing, when she was trying to look for water. Feeling like she had to redeem herself she spoke.

"Um not to be rude but I kinda heard it all..." (Y/n) said, with a nervous chuckle.

Iida who already hanged up with his phone call with his mother, turned to (Y/n). "Ah, I see no worries
(l/n).."
"Call me (Y/n), no need to be formal" (Y/n) answered.
"In that case (Y/n)... I must leave now.." Iida responded.
"Hope your brother is okay right now." (Y/n) said "I would come too, but since I'm not family I guess I can't join a family matter."
(Y/n) last said, before going back to her journey of finding water.