No.4

"Hey (y/n) I'm mina!" the girl cut in, "behind me are my friends. Tsu, mom0, (etc. We all know)"

"Hello. Why are y'all here?" (y/n) questioned them. Wondering why they're crowding one table.
"We saw how cool puɐ ʎʇʇǝɹd you are and we wanted to introduce ourselves" the alien girl exclaimed

"ok I see, it was nice meeting all of you but I have to use the bathroom all of sudden... So if you excuse me.."
(y/n) just left. Everyone at the table was confused did she have toilet problems?

(y/n) didn't really have to use the bathroom she just wasn't used to people (#antisocial 😩)
she was wandering around for a bit until she bumped into someone. She looked at the person to apologize but noticed,
It was the guy she saw in the entrance exam!
How could anyone forget hair that breaks the law of physics. "Oh hey sorry I bumped into you but I'm lost maybe you can help me?" the s̸a̸i̸y̸a̸n̸ boy said.
"Sure, where you heading too?"
"Class 1-x" the law-breaking physic hair boy said.
"And my name is Son Goku!"
"Uuh Goku your class is right behind you..."
"Oh, thanks for helping me out"
"Your welcome?"

                                           ***
NEXT DAY

Everyone was back at class in class and people were picking Presidents and stuff like that. And like always (y/n) became bored and slept.

When she woke up she saw momo and izuku standing there. Have they become president or whatever?
But then she looked at the board. Thinking it would be easier to understand.

                                (Y/N)  4 VOTES

Who would vote for her? She knew she was irresponsible and lazy. (y/n) had many questions but no answers :(
she heard it was time for lunch. The only exciting part of the day.
Sitting back with the squad she was eating her onigiri. Only Iida,deku and ururaka talking. Until she heard a bell.
Is school over? Early dismissal?
Everyone started panicking and ran away. While the girl sat there in her thoughts. Until she saw someone with blue hair and a lot of hands. Was he a new student? Who know maybe he's lost, like the other person she met.

And for some reason she walked up front to the "student".

"You lost?" she asked in a concerned way
I mean who wouldn't? The guy had very chappy lips and had hands all over him.

the blue-haired guy stared at the girl in disbelief. She didn't know who he was. And took this to his advantage.
"Hello I'm new here and I looking for the office"
The decaying man asked in a high girly voice for some reason.
"Sure take a left then a right then a right again. But then a left and another right and forward then left and lastly right again."
The blue-haired man sweat dropped.
but without missing a beat. He followed the girls directions.