First killing

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

😳uh-oh

Shoyo was watching Kuroo in the hallway, the ginger was hiding behind the wall and glaring at a girl with long brown hair and matching brown eyes, she had a curvy body, and Shoyo was huffing, seeing that she was touching Kuroo, the raven-haired wa...

Shoyo was watching Kuroo in the hallway, the ginger was hiding behind the wall and glaring at a girl with long brown hair and matching brown eyes, she had a curvy body, and Shoyo was huffing, seeing that she was touching Kuroo, the raven-haired was ignoring the passes not being into her.

Shoyo knew that, but she didn't, and she needed to go, asap. Shoyo sighed and walked over to the two. "KUROO SENPAI!" The two looked at the panic-looking ginger. "Kuroo senpai, about practice I'm not able to go today, my mom needs me home." The raven-haired was shocked but nodded. "That's fine Shoyo... Just make sure to come to morning practice early next morning" Shoyo nodded with a smile, the girl was glaring at the two she too was feeling jealous, Shoyo looked at her with a victorious smirk.

"Sakura kun you should start heading to class." Kuroo turned to the brunette she nodded and waved Kuroo off, the raven-haired sighed in relief, and Shoyo smirked. "You don't like her right." Kuroo jumped and turned to the ginger. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Kuroo shook his head and put his hand on his hip. "Don't worry about it, but are you actually not going to practice?" Shoyo frowned and looked at Kuroo. "Yep, I'm actually gonna be busy after school." The raven-haired nodded. "Well, I'll tell the other members, see you later Shoyo."

Kuroo walked off and Shoyo stared at him, he smirked and turned around and started walking back to his own class, 'That girl better enjoy her last moments seeing Kuroo senpai.'

𓆩♡𓆪

Kuroo was whistling his way to the club room, but he stopped seeing Sakura in front of him. "Kuroo, I wanted to speak to you..." Before Sakura could say anything Kuroo stopped her. "I can't Sakura I got to get to my club, I'm the captain I can't be late." Kuroo then left and the brunette stood there glaring at the floor, she then dropped a certain letter that had a heart sticker on the steal.