𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 26

Start from the beginning

Not even 5 minutes later Gojo came out of no where. "Are you o- oh you tricked me!" Gojo yelled. "Why did you call me here?" Nanami asked.

Gojo just gestured to me and I rose my eyebrow. "I'm not a teacher" Nanami said. "Neither are the students but they teach Y/n" Gojo said.

"I'm not doing it" Nanami said. Gojo ended up dragging him to the class room with Yuji. "Nanamin! I'm so happy we're doing this together!" Yuji yelled while going to hug Nanami.

"Sit down" He said blocking Yuji with his hand. Yuji sat down next to me and Nanami started writing on the board. Yuji ripped out a piece of paper in my notebook and started folding it until it became an oddly shaped paper.

"Paper air plane" Yuji whispered to me before throwing it at Nanami. It hit the back of Nanami's head and he turned around and narrowed his eyes at us.

"You should be writing this Y/n" Nanami said. I started writing what he was writing down in my notebook.

NANAMI'S POV

I gave Y/n a worksheet to do and I just talked to Gojo while Itadori was helping Y/n and making sure she was doing it right. "I'm not sure Itadori was the right choice for this" I said.

"Have a little faith in the kid! You've seen how smart he can be!" Gojo said. "Yeah... street smart" I said. "He's not that bad!" Gojo said.

We heard giggling and I looked to see Itadori tickling Y/n while she was curled up into a ball on the chair. "Itadori!" I yelled. Itadori stopped and sat up straight like he wasn't doing anything.

"Are you finished with the worksheet?" I asked. Y/n peeked up at me then went back to doing the worksheet. "As I was saying" I said to Gojo.

"Well he was just trying to lighten up the mood! He only distracted Y/n a little for the sake of her sanity!" Gojo said. "Are you calling me boring?" I asked.

Gojo stared at me for a moment while smiling. "No!" Gojo said. I just side eyed him for a moment. "You know overall though he is helping Y/n though look!" Gojo said gesturing to Itadori.

I looked to see him helping Y/n on the worksheet. "Okay fine maybe..." I said. We paused when The door was kicked open.

"ITADORI!" Todo yelled while running up to him. "TODO!" Itadori yelled while dapping him up. I looked at Gojo and he just nervously smiled.

"Well Y/n's still working though!" Gojo said. "Y/N!" Todo yelled ruffling her hair. Y/n's eyes darkened as she looked at at Todo then she jumped up and started trying to fight him.

Gojo just stared at them straight faced. "I'm always right" I said. "Can everyone sit down please!" Gojo yelled. "Sorry Gojo sensei" Todo and Itadori said while sitting down.

"Shouldn't you be in Kyoto?" I asked. "Well everyone's busy preparing for Shibuya" Todo said.

Y/N'S POV

"Oh right..." Nanami said. "That's on October 31st pretty close to today" Gojo said. "Halloween!" Yuji yelled. I rose my eyebrow. "Halloween?" I said in confusion.

"It's a day where you dress up as your favorite character's or monsters or famous people! And you go out and get candy from people's houses!" Todo said.

"Candy?" I said eyes wide. I looked at Gojo hopefully. "I'm sorry Y/n but we can't this year" Gojo said. I frowned and crossed my arms.

"Don't worry Y/n there's always next year" Yuji said. "Shibuya?" I said while pointing at myself. "No Y/n you can't come it might be too dangerous" Gojo said.

My eyes widened and I stood up. "But Im strong!" I yelled. "Y/n we know you're strong! But we want you to stay safe" Yuji said.

I frowned and sat down while crossing my arms. A mouth appeared on Yuji's cheek and his eyes widened. "You know you're their secret weapon" Sukuna said.

I rose my eyebrow and sat up. "You have to stay safe so they can use you at you're strongest" Sukuna said. Everyone just looked at Sukuna like he was crazy.

I looked at Gojo. "Yeah what he said!" Gojo said while looking at Sukuna suspiciously. "So... can we be friends now?" Sukuna asked. Yuji slapped his hand over his cheek.

"Yeah that's not gonna happen" Yuji said. I just shrugged and continued working. "That was really freaky" Todo said. "Well I told him not to talk to Y/n again but he won't listen" Yuji said.

Yuji went silent for a while then spaced out and he seemed upset. He was likely talking to Sukuna in his head and Sukuna wasn't listening or he was being rude.

I shook Yuji's shoulder making him look at me. Then I put my hands on his cheeks and pulled up the corners of his mouth to make his smile.

Yuji just laughed and grabbed my hands. "It's okay Y/n! Just finish your worksheet you're almost done" Yuji said. I nodded and started to finish my worksheet.

When I finished I got up and ran to Nanami and handed him the paper and he read it intently. Nanami then took out a pen and started writing something on the paper before handing it back to me.

I read what he wrote to see it saw 'Good work!' And then he just circled one word on the paper. "You spelled that word wrong" Nanami said.

"That was Yuji" I said. Yuji looked at me offended and Todo just shook his head. "What! What word was it!?" Yuji yelled. "Vegetable" I said.

He got up and looked at the paper. "There's no way I- oh...." Yuji said. Todo just laughed at him and Yuji turned and narrowed his eyes at him.

"You would've spelled it wrong too!" Yuji yelled. "Y/n what do you say to Nanami?" Gojo asked. I thought for a moment.

"Thank you Nanamin" I said while hugging him. "Aww! This is going in the photo album!" Gojo said before taking a bunch of pictures.

Nanami just patted my head and I went back to my seat next to Yuji. "Man no way she's related to that emo sea urchin" Todo said.

"That's what I said!" Yuji said. 'Here we go again...' I thought.

_____________♥

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈