I'm not a good person

Start from the beginning

"I'm back," Peter says while walking in with slightly wet hair taking a seat on the bed he looks at y/n.

"That doesn't hurt," he says as he watches Bruce stick a needle into her skin

"Nope," she says while looking up at the ceiling.

"I am almost done, Peter,"

"No it's okay" Peter protested after watching him stick her with a sharp object

"Okay all done," he says while covering it up

"Normally I would say keep it dry for 24 hours, but let's be realistic, you're already healing pretty fast and two you probably wouldn't listen to anything I just said." looking at him she smiles knowing he is correct.

"Yes you can shower, just don't scrub the area. And pat it dry around and replace the patch with this if your current one falls off." nodding her head she looks over at Peter who looks like he just saw a ghost.

"Nothing," he says, looking away.

Getting up she walks towards the elevator while Bruce begins to patch Peter up. "See you in the morning," she says while the doors close.

Walking into her room she takes a deep breath and makes her way to the shower.

Putting her hair in a bun she steps out of the shower, wrapping herself in the towel.

"Are you back yet"

"Why do you ask"

"I saw a disoriented spider limping to his room"

"I'm about to get dressed I will find you after"

Stepping out of the bathroom she grabs the patch Bruce gave her so she could change it if it falls off. Walking back into the bathroom, she looks in the mirror and carefully places the patch over her stitches.

Putting her tank top on she walks over to her door and opens it. Stopping, she looks up and shakes her head.

"Loki I said I would come and find you, not you wait at my door," she says with a smile on her face

"Well I didn't mind waiting"

"You waited for over 15 minutes," she says, letting him into her room.

"I would wait hours" Taking a seat on her bed she looks at the clock

"Why are you awake at three in the morning," she says as he takes a seat on the bed

"I wanted to see how the mission went"

"It went well," she says with a smile.

"The spider looks like he got hit by a truck,"

"He almost did,"

After talking to Loki for a while he left, allowing her to attempt to fall asleep. After finally closing her eyes she begins to fall asleep. The feeling of vibrations at the door makes her grunt in frustration. Getting up she goes to open the door. As she opens the door she sees Peter with a blanket and pillow.

"What's wrong," she signs, putting the blanket and pillow down he looks at her

"I can't sleep, did I wake you?"

"No, you didn't come in,"

"What's wrong" stepping aside and she lets him in. Turning on the lights she looks at him.

" nothing I just couldn't sleep" Walking over to her bed she gets comfortable under the cover, looking over at him she watches as he awkwardly stands in the middle of the floor.