Aya and The Host Club

It had been a few weeks since my first visit to the host club and surprisingly, I had been back a number of times. I wasn't a normal guest though, I didn't stop by to be bombarded with cheesy acts, more so because I found it amusing how stupid the concept of this host club was. I also picked up a lot of information from sitting alone and watching them all. After a few days of observation, I've come to the conclusion that the most tolerable out of them all, are Kyoya and Haruhi. Both are quite intelligent and they aren't as obnoxious as the other members of the club. Many of the other guests were somehow excited by the fact that I was there and others absolutely hated it. The host club was a joke, but that wouldnt stop me from coming in every now and then. Mostly since there were so many other girls here they didn't exactly have time to flirt with me. I could just sit back, relax and do what I did best, observe. Well and write, I was pretty good at that too. I also really liked commoners coffee. And the host club was a way to escape from my family. You see, I don't like being with my family. They expected me to be perfect, and I really wasn't. Yes I'm smart and I'm not at all unintelligent, but I am not perfect. And for some odd reason, my family refused to believe that. Because all my siblings are pretty much perfect. I have four older brothers and they're all extremely talented and blessed and great and nothing's hard for them. My Father is a very impatient man and my mother is a very demanding women. Everyone in my family is successful and they all have a significant amount of money. A lot was expected of me. All the pressure was put on me. My family simply wouldn't have a failure in their home and as their youngest, and only daughter, they were the hardest on me. I'd never be the family heir, but I didn't give a shit about that. I just wanted to see the world. I want to do something worth doing. But something worth doing to me is something my parents would never ever in a million years approve of. My father, Youhei Kiamo is the head of a very known and successful business, and my mother Mei Kiamo is the president of her own smaller designing company and also often helped out with my father's business. All of my brothers are in line for my father's company business. I was not in line for anything. The head of my family would soon be my oldest brother, Shigure Kiamo and my other brother's would probably be given some of our smaller businesses. And I would be given nothing. But that didn't matter to me. But they still made me work. It was nice to be in a place where I didn't have to work. With people who didn't think more of me or less of me. People who didn't put pressure on me. I still wasn't fond of the Hitachiian twins blocking my way out of the classroom, but at least now I could watch them act like clowns regularly.