Yaa cocked her head and looked at me. She smiled. She patted me; "All rights now. Do not get too angry if you want to go pick him up now. Bring him back and we shall talk. He taught me how to change my door code. I shall do that to his whilst you go pick him up."

I looked at her and nodded firmly. I got the address from her and went down to his parents place. It was a standalone 3 storey house. I knocked on his door and initially there was no response until I finally heard someone walking towards the door slowly and opened it.

"Phi! What... what are you doing here?! Its..its 8pm now."

I cast a look at Gawin. For someone who was supposed to be recuperating, he didn't look refreshed nor well at all. He seemed tired and sported dark eye circles.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine.. I texted you remember.."

"Stop lying Gawin. I asked you, how are you? What I see and your text doesn't seem to co relate at all."

Gawin fell silent. He just looked down and at me again. He opened his mouth to say something but held himself back.

Finally he plucked his resolve and looked at me.

"I'm tired Phi.."

I am sure my heart broke just a little hearing him say that in person. He looked quite tired and defeated.

"What did you bring over?"

"Huh?"

"Clothes and accessories. What did you bring over?"

"Not much. I still have stuff here so my mom only packed a week's worth. Why?"

"Let's go then."

"Phi!"

"I mean it. You do not need to stay here. You are going home. I am there. Yaa is there. We will look after you. Its crazy you are staying here in distress when you should be resting. Let's go now."

"Phi.. no, I'm.. who? How did you.." his words faltered and fell over himself as he looked at me sputtering.

He looked at me long enough and he knew.

"Yaa.. she told you.."

"I get it, you don't want to tell me. I'm fine. But now I know and I'm not going to let it go. Let's go."

He looked at me stunned. I reached out and grabbed his hand. He looked at his hand being held by mine.

"I'm not going to drag you away. You will make the decision. But know you have another home to go to."

Gawin looked for a bit before finally nodding his head and grasping my hand back. I smiled softly. His parents weren't home and will not be back till tomorrow. He went in to grab his wallet and bag and left a note with the housekeeper.

He came out where I was waiting for him against the car and got in. It was a silent ride but we made it back home. Yaa was waiting for us and she hugged him tightly when she saw him.

I just stood back, observing both of them. He looked more at home with her than he did earlier. I told him we changed his code and he nodded. We made sure Yaa went back to her unit safely and I sent him back to his. I got him in. He showered and changed and I waited for him in the hall. He came out and saw me. I stood up, motioning I will make a move but to text me if he needed anything.

Gawin nodded his head. "I will check in on you tomorrow. Rest well. Please call me if you need anything."

He nodded his head. "Phi.."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for everything. I am thankful."

I just smiled at him and nodded my head. Then against my better judgement, I reached out to ruffle his hair and his face reddened when he saw that happening.

Damn my own face streaked red with embarrassment. I took away my hand, apologising. He just shook his head and looked away. I decided to grab my bag and leave before I did anything stupid further.

He sent me off and opened the door, only to come face to face with his parents.

Ah,