Man

I laughed as an 😩 emoji flitted in from Gawin. I just laid back in bed as I just scrolled through my messages and then one more flitted in from Gawin again.

"Phi, do you have work tomorrow?"

"I don't. What's up?"

"I.. I need to ask a favour if it's ok?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"Do you mind helping me to give Yaa a drive to the doctor's tomorrow? She has an appointment at 9am but I got filming. She said she can manage but I try and follow her as much as possible. Tomorrow is an important scene so I can't push my schedule around. Will you be able to help?"

"Of course. I do it. Send me the address and let Yaa know. I will pick her up."

"Thank you Phi. I am thankful. She may nag at me for sending you so please bear with her if she nags na. I owe you one."

"It's cool. Don't worry. What time do you end filming tomorrow?"

"It will be a long day for me. It ends only around 1am."

"Hang in there, na. Rest early."

Gavin responded and then I saw him go offline. I decided to sleep as I had an early day tomorrow.

I got up around 7am, showered and changed and then I went over to Yaa's house.

"Hello, I am here to pick you up."

"I am not happy about it, let me tell you that. Gawin shouldn't have bothered you na."

I just smiled at her.

"Am I not like your grandson?"

Yaa looked at and patted my cheeks gently.

"Yes, you are. Thank you for coming dear."

"Gawin wanted to make sure you are in safe hands. He didn't like leaving you alone."

"I know. That boy really loves me alot."

"Well, if we are done early at the doctor's, we can pop by his filming set. It will be a treat for you too. What do you say?"

Her eyes lit up at that. She nodded eagerly. We went to the doctor's, stopped by the filming set and Gawin managed to join us for a quick lunch. We went to a nearby eatery.

"How's work?"

"It is good. How was the doctor's visit? Tell me what did the doctor say?"

I watched quietly as Yaa filled Gawin in and they were chatting away. He really doted on her and it was obvious from the way he looked after her, spoke to her and even cut up her food for her and all.

Once lunch was over, we saw him off and got into my car.

"Home now, dear?"

"Well it has been a good day. Hot though. Do you want to get some ice cream before we go off? Heard you telling Gawin earlier you were in the mood for it."

"That will be nice. Thank you dear. You spoil me so much just like he does!"

I smiled at her and we went to a nearby ice cream parlour for it. As we were eating our ice cream, Gawin texted me to find out if she was home and I sent him a picture of us eating ice cream. He just replied with a 😍 emoji.

Once we were done, I sent her home.

"Will you be fine on your own?"

"Yes my dear. I be ok."

"Here's my number Yaa. Anything call me OK? Gawin is working late today."

She nodded and went in. I looked at my watch. It was only 5pm. I went home, did my chores and work, had some dinner and was resting in bed flicking through Ig when I saw Krist's IG update. Filming had ended earlier than expected and they were all celebrating it.

I looked at my clock. It was 10pm. I took out my phone and texted Gawin.

"Hey, saw Krist's IG that filming ended early. Do you want a ride home?"

"Hello Phi. Its okays. Singto is giving me a ride home as he is sending Krist back too. Thank you for it. How is Yaa?"

"She's good. We were home by 5pm. That's good to hear. Get home safe na."

"Will do Phi. You rest well too. Thank you for today once again."

I just smiled at our messages. I double checked my schedule, confirmed my shooting for tomorrow and then decided to turn in early. It was going to be a long day for me and I wanted to make sure I had ample rest.

I woke up early the next day and went for shooting. I also had a magazine cover to shoot for and it was a long day. I did see Gawin a few times whilst around the studio building but didn't really have time to speak with him.

We were busy filming when we heard a ruckus coming from next door. My director stopped the shoot and went over to see, coming back, pale as fuck. He quickly called for an ambulance and ran back. We were all concerned and we ran over. I almost got a heart attack when I realized Gawin was in the middle of it all.

I found out that they had been shooting a stunt scene when it went wrong and Gawin fell from a short height. Nothing too crazy but they had heard a resounding crack and he had injured his head too. I ran towards him but was pulled back by Krist and Ben who advised me not to touch him lest we aggravated his condition.

The ambulance came and he was whisked away, with his manager following along in the ambulance. I gripped my hands tightly, wondering if he will be ok.

The accident had ruined filming so the team decided to wrap things up early. Krist, Ben and I decided to go down to the hospital to check on him. We reached the hospital only to find out his family was already there. We all waited anxiously for any news.

Finally, hours later, the medical team came out. He was safe and out of danger but needed to be under observation to observe for any concussions. Plus he had broken his leg so he was out of action for at least 7 weeks.

The boys and I left a little while later after seeing him. I sent them home and made my way back home, though I couldn't help but admit a bit of me was left behind in the hospital wondering if he will be truly ok.