i knew she liked my brother

Move at of the way!! Said a girl with brunette hair with blue eyes named lily I feel myself blushing but then I snapped out of my daydream waking up on the floor hearing her and her group laughing at me. What a loser one of the girls from the group saying loud to make sure I heard. I know right she is such a weirdo while saying the she got punched in the face by my best friend Sam. Say that again bitch she said in a furious voice. The girl holds her nose in fear and then runs away from sam and her group. Now who the hell dared to touch my friend. Everyone in the group points to lily. Then sam said the most stupidest thing she has ever said. Oh sorry you must still like Kelly. I- pht I-I don't like t-that freak. Then why did you all of a sudden stutter lily. Whatever come on girls we are getting out of this hell hole. Sam walks up to me to help me but I was still in shock of what she said. Oh come on you know it's true she blushes when she sees you and stares at you 24/7. Whatever just help me up then she grabs me and pulls me up. Whatever I'll walk you home. Your just coming because you have the hots for my brother. I-i would n- you know what yea sorry. I don't mind as I say it I laugh thinking about them French kissing. Oh shut up Kelly.

I will post a new part every day until the end of this story