Taehyung: *smile* did you forgive me??

Y/n: *winded eye* huh!!! I mean uhmm 

Taehyung: i know you forgive me, right y/n?

Y/n: *nodded* i forgive you and want to give you another chance .

Taehyung: *smile* wow y/n thank you so much so tell me one more thing.

Y/n: *confused* huh! what is it??

Taehyung: *look deep in her eye* y/n will you ma-* cut by opening the door*

Jennie: Taehyung why are you so close to her she nothing for you and i know that bitch is trying to snatch you from me, hey you slut just find someone else for your need he is mine.

Y/n: *teary eyes* i am sorry i was just here- *cut by Taehyung*

Taehyung: *shout at Jennie* JENNIEEEE!!!!!! be in your limit otherwise i will really kill in front of your dad arasoo!!!!

Y/n: *little afraid* Taehyung please don't do this i- *Taehyung look at her with his anger eye* 

Taehyung: *cold tone* don't dare to control me y/n this bitch getting on my nerves now i just want to kill her right now it's not her house so that she can come whenever she want to come and you *point finger to Jennie* don't dare think that i am ...

Taehyung: *cold tone* don't dare to control me y/n this bitch getting on my nerves now i just want to kill her right now it's not her house so that she can come whenever she want to come and you *point finger to Jennie* don't dare think that i am yours you are the only reason that became more aggressive just MOVE OUT FROM HERE JENNIE BEFORE I DID SOMETHING TO YOU.

Jennie:  how can you this to me just for this bi-*cut by Taehyung*

Taehyung: my mouth and my mind whatever i want to do i will now you can not control me anymore so it's better for you to keep out your imagination about me with you i am only y/n's. And if you try to do anything wrong then nobody will be worst than me. Keep this thing in your small brain.

Jennie: *look at y/n angrily* you will face consequences just wait and watch. *Walk out from there* 

Y/n: *shivering and sat down* Taehyung sh-she said jus-t just wait and wat-ch watch what was she meant will she gonna do something to me something bad.

Taehyung: *sit on her level* don't worry y/n she can't do anything i know.

Y/n: * look at him* really?

Taehyung: *nodded* btw why you didn't go your house with your usual car and went with Eun woo.?

Y/n: because he asked me if i want lift or not so i agree but how do you know ?

Taehyung: because those cars are mine and they are my bodyguards i told them to take care of yours by taking you from your house and drop at office. 

Y/n: why are you doing this ??

Taehyung: you will get know very soon.

Y/n Pov: i got shocked as Jennie and i am already afraid of her and she again came to me and now this time she threatening me in front of Taehyung. I don't know what she can do with me and here is Taehyung who is trying to make me believe that she can't do anything but i don't know she can do and whatever she will do she will hurt me very bad. After i came out from Taehyung's cabin and went to my cabin and as i entered i got surprised because it was looking so good it's look like i am the CEO of this company.

Y/N'S CABIN:

Y/n pov: sat on my chair and open laptop to check out my team designs again then suddenly Eun woo came here and He asked me about did i like the cabin or not

Y/n pov: sat on my chair and open laptop to check out my team designs again then suddenly Eun woo came here and He asked me about did i like the cabin or not. I nodded as yes that i like it then he offered me coffee and we started talking with Eun woo. 

TIMS SKIP 

Y/N POV: I went outside from the office and waiting for car then a car came in front of me and at that time the bodyguard was looking different i mean he was not that bodyguard with whom I go. I asked him so he told that Mr.Kim send him because that bodyguard is sick then i sat inside the but the wiered thing i notice is everyone was wearing mask and as i entered inside i smell a something strong smell which can make anyone faint i was just try to not inhale that fragrance but i got failed and i faint.

AUTHOR POV: Bodyguard call someone and tell to that person that miss y/n is with us and she successfully got fainted in car so tell me where should he take her to your dad or your main mension?

???: Just take her to me i want to show her that who am I then i will take her to dad so that my dad will kill her in front of me badly. I want her to be at my mansion so just bring her here. I am waiting. *call cut* just wait y/n what will I do with you. 

TAEHYUNG SIDE: i don't know why am I feeling like y/n is in some danger is she fine or not i think i should ask my bodyguard.

Taehyung: have you dropped y/n at her house.?

Bodyguard: sir she didn't come today in our car.

Taehyung: what!!!? then where is she ???