RISHU'S CRUSH

Y/n pov: i awake up while the golden rises of sun light and also i stopped the alarm then i went to washroom and done my morning routine. After that, i went downstairs and i remember that i've not told oppa about my job, yet. I was coming downstairs and then i heard my oppa is singing a song, i got shocked and i was about to fall from stairs because i was not ready to accept that how can my oppa be that much happy and singing while cooking, impossible. I went to him and stand in front of him. 

Y/n: *shocked* Oppa! what's happened to you, why are u looking happy and doing dancing also? is something happened good with you?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/n: *shocked* Oppa! what's happened to you, why are u looking happy and doing dancing also? is something happened good with you?

Jungkook off.: *while dancing & singing* ohh y/n, i don't know i am just feeling happy today. and i have also something to tell you. 

Y/n: *confused* what is it?

Jungkook off.: so listen i am- *cut by y/n* 

 Y/n: listen oppa, i am getting late for my JOB so have you prepared my breakfast?

Jungkook off.: yeah i have wait job, you got job?

y/n: *happy*  yeah oppa job, i got job.

Jungkook off.: oh so from when will go? 

y/n: um when will i got call from company.

Jungkook off.: umm y/n, i am thinking that how you got job? i mean how? you are so dumb how they choose you.

: umm y/n, i am thinking that how you got job? i mean how? you are so dumb how they choose you

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/n: *annoyed* oh really then listen i got job.

Jungkook off.: ohh  ok, btw i've already prepared now just eat it. 

AUTHOR POV: Y/n ate her breakfast with Jungkook after she got hug from her oppa as a wish. He leave her in front of her university and went away from there to office. There was Rishu in front of the gate university and she was waiting for y/n. Then they both went inside the university. Rishu told y/n that their professor Mr.Choi have change with new professor. But yet she didn't know the name of that new teacher. Rishu and y/n were in their own world then they heard something which made Rishu to look at y/n. 

Rishu: y/n, did you hear the same thing which i heard 

y/n: *look at her* yeah Mr.Kim is that what you heard ?