"Your family are outside Isabella. Why did you come here?" the man asked. She breathed heavily and kept a strong hold to the glass in her hand. "You're Sergio Lopez' daughter."

She nodded carefully, she knew anything to do with her father was never a good thing.

"He promised us, 50% of his company, in compensation for killing our brother but we have not received that yet can you tell me why."

He removed his hand from her mouth slowly.

"I don't speak to my father. No." she gasped.

Someone's footsteps were heard down the corridor. The man's hand was placed around her mouth once again.

"You two go walk around the corridors make sure no one comes this way. You go stay by the stairs and do the same." the man ordered. Three of the men quickly complied with his request. "Now tell me Isabella, would you rather your father give us what we agreed now or we send your body to his front doorstep to hurry him up?"

Isabella felt a tear drop and she dropped the bottle in her hand, she gasped for breath and her body trembled.

"Fucking get off her Sabini. Leave her out of it." a voice shouted. The man slowly let go of Isabella and turned to see Arthur Shelby stood in front of him. Isabella sighed in relief and Arthur put his arm out for her to go to him. 

"I'm sorry about that Mr Shelby, we were just sorting out business." the man chuckled.

"She doesn't have any business." Arthur replied, pulling Isabella towards the door. Isabella frowned at his choice of words but decided not to question it right now.

He kept his arm around her until they got to Finn and distracted Isabella from what happened.

"Finn can drive now you know. He hasn't drank all night so Johnny boy said he can drive you back today in his car." Arthur smiled. "I trust him not to crash but I'd hold on tight just in case."

Isabella laughed and Arthur grinned as he let go of her so she could go to Finn. As they walked back to John's car Isabella told Finn what happened, Finn tried to go back and find these men but Isabella wouldn't let him.

"Well you've got me to protect you now. I can run anyone over who tried to hurt you." he smiled as he held the car door open for Isabella. She giggled at him and sat in the front seat. 

The drive him was around three or four hours, they decided to get back early so they could have the night to themselves. They were almost back, passing through Sheffield and into the countryside.

Finn rested his hand onto her thigh, rubbing it gently trying to warm her up a bit but he couldn't held but move his hand further up. He made slight circular motions against her clit and moved his hand around slowly, repeating this action for some time.

Isabella led her hand to Finn's crotch and started to palm him through his trousers, feeling him getting harder and harder each second. He bit his lip slowly and started to slow the car down before pulling into a side road where no one else would go. He stopped the car and pushed his hand up Isabella's dress and massaged her clit softly with his fingers.

"Your so wet, aren't you." he smiled. Isabella nodded in reply.

"Just for you" she replied. He started to push her dress up, indicating for her to undress herself whilst he pulled his trousers down. He grabbed Isabella's waist and flipped her over, so that she was bending over the seats of the car. He pushed her legs open and Isabella pulled her dress up so it was now up her back.

He pushed his cock into her slowly and she gasped at the feeling. He placed one hand onto her shoulder to hold her up and the other tightly around her waist.

Isabella moaned loudly as he thrusted inside her at a deep and fast pace. Finn's hand moved form her shoulder to around the front of her neck and he squeezed it tightly. She pushed her head back and continued to moan while he fucked her.

Isabella gripped onto his hand tightly, scratching it as he tightened his grip. He didn't slow for one second before he came to a sudden stop. He pulled himself out of her and sat down tapping his legs for her to come sit.

She sat up and rested her legs on the each side of his, before resting herself onto his cock trying her hardest not to moan as she did it. He gripped onto her thighs and moved them up and down as she grinded against him.

He squinted his eyes together and bit onto his lip.

"Can't even keep your eyes open." Isabella grinned as she bounced up and down on him.

"Shut the fuck up Bella." Finn grunted.

"You can't make me." she replied. Finn sighed and smiled before thrusting himself up deep into her. Isabella gasped and moaned loudly. 

"You gonna shut up now?" he asked. Isabella shook her head and Finn laughed at her as her eyes rolled back into her head.

His cock pounded into her pussy and she buried her head into her neck.

"Can't even hold yourself up." Finn grinned as he continued to sharply thrust into her. 

Isabella's legs began to shake slowly before she moaned Finn's name over and over. He threw his head back in pleasure and slowed his pace slightly. 

Isabella sat up and looked at Finn as he finished inside her. She kissed the top of his head and pushed her forehead against his.

"I love you Finn, forever." she said.

Finn smiled and held onto her tightly.

"I'll always love you Bella, only you."