Aftermath

Mei noticed Redson hadn't returned, in fact, it's been about two hours. Sheesh, what the fuvk was he doing? Where even was he? She sighed quietly, facepalming. She had a feeling that the prince was lost or something.

Her dragon tail twitched, before spotting a certain spider demon wearing a hoodie to try and disguise herself. Mei grinned and approached Spindrax, wrapping her arms around xer waist. "Well hello there cutie~" She smirked, kissing Spindrax's cheek lovingly. "Oh- hello there dragon girl." Spindrax greeted back, smiling softly.

The spider turned to face her dragon hybrid girlfriend as Mei stuck her tongue out playfully. Smiling. "I love you." Mei purred, gently and carefully took off the hood off of them. "I love you too." Xe chuckled, blushing a bit as Mei rested her head on her chest.

Not a important fact, but Mei loved her girlfriend's small breast. "You are such a cute spider demon." Mei purred, cupping their cheeks, giving the demon a loving nuzzle. Spindrax blushed a bit more, giggling quietly. "And I just wanna make you mine!" The dragon girl playfully growled, nuzzling xer neck.

Spindrax laughed a bit, blushing in embarrassment. "I um, I'm not exactly ready for that." Xe replied quietly, gently caressing xer girlfriend's cheek lovingly. "I know, and I respect that." Mei replied, kissing the spider demon on the cheek.

God Mei loved Spindrax so much...