A Heated Porty

Red Son hadn't really planned on doing a lot of things, such as getting dragged to a arcade and doing whatever in the arcade but here he was, getting dragged by no other than Mei herself. He was grumbling curse words, not liking this one bit. "Here we are!" She said as she let go of the prince, who quickly stood up and straightens himself to look more professional.

Her dragon tail twitched excitedly. "I'm surprised that I'm not banned." She giggled, he blinked. A bit confused but thought nothing much of it. "And why am I here again?" Xe asked crossly, narrowing xer eyes at the dragon girl. Looking annoyed and displeased of being here. "To have fun, duh!" She huffed, glaring at the prince playfully.

Red Son rolled his eyes before their gazes shifted onto...Mk? He was confused. He thought that the noodle boy had been banned, but guessed he was wrong. However, Mk was wearing a white t-shirt, a tiger skinned Hoodia around his neck, pink laser shades and his bandanna seemed slightly larger. And were those Neon blue headphones?

The prince just kinda stared. Trying to figure this out. "Welp, I'm gonna go play some arcade games! Wanna come?" Mei's voice snapped them back to reality, causing it to glance at her. "No." He responded coldly and looked back at Mk, who had just now noticed him and smirked. Revealing sharp teeth. 

"Suit yourself then." Mei said before leaving. Red Son sighed and noticed Mk was no in front of him, causing xem to flinch in surprise. "Well, well, well, looks like we got the all mighty bull demon prince in the porty house!" Mk laughed a bit, and wrapped a arm around their shoulder.

The noodle boy's skin felt a little cold, or maybe...Red Son narrowed his eyes and tried to focus on Mk, his scent was different. It smelled like alcohol and...what was that other scent? She couldn't tell. "So, whatcha doin' here? I thought you'd be with OG Mk!" The prince stiffened, glaring at him. "How do you.."

"Oh he hasn't told you? Well, I'm Porty Mk!" The party clone grinned.

"...what?" She still didn't understand. "I'm a clone dude." Porty laughed and kissed him on the cheek, grinning at the fact that Red Son just blushed a bit. "Wha.." Xe was speechless, xer hair sparking a bit. The clone suddenly grabbed her by the wrist, still grinning. "So..whatcha thinkin' about the porty?" He asked, as he took the prince onto the dj booth. "I don't do parties." Xe grunted, earning a chuckle from the party clone.

Mk hummed quietly, moving his arm that around her shoulder to their waist. "Well...I could always crank the porty up for ya~" He chuckled a bit, Red Son blushed a bit. "I - I don't know.." It laughed awkwardly, Mk smirked. "Come on..~ It'll just be for a few hours, I can make pleasurable too~" The clone hummed, using his other hand to gently stroke xer horns gently.

Red Son blushed madly. "Fine." He muttered, and Mk smiled. Dragging the prince to somewhere, it looked like it was some kind of private room, Red Son had no clue. "Here we are..~" Mk hummed, opening the door, revealing a good looking retro modern room. There were pillows scattered around, there was a giant nice couch. "Looks..interesting.." The prince said awkwardly.

Before all of sudden, she was thrown on the couch, causing xem to let out a surprise yelp. "Hey wha--...oh.." He was about to snap until the party clone went on top him, grinning seductively. He took off his pink shades, tossing them onto a table. "This should be interesting..." He hummed thoughtfully.

He then moved the demon's legs apart slightly, pressing one of his knees against their crotch area, causing Red Son to gasp in surprise. "Don't worry darling, I'll be gentle." Mk hummed, before reaching for Red Son's hair tie, untying his hair. "Gorgeous~" He chuckled a bit, as the fire prince's long fluffy Red hair fell. 

The clone moved his knee from the prince's crotch and started biting her neck. Redson let out a quiet gasp of surprise, xer hair sparking a bit. Their face reddening as the clone continued to bite his neck.

"Someone's sensitive~" Porty chuckled, if the prince was right, Porty might have the same sensitive level as his original self. And if that's the case, then that means the party clone might easily submit to him. Strange thought, but, it could be a possibility. However, Redson just needed to take control of this...strange situation that Porty had brought the two in.

"Fuck you..." Redson hissed quietly, earning a chuckle from the clone. "Go ahead." Porty joked, this made the prince smirk. Grabbing the clone roughly by the shoulders. "Hey- what are yo--" Redson cut him off by moving her knee against his crotch, earning a surprised chirp from the other.

She felt his grip loosen, and the prince took this chance to push him off, and sat up. Now the tables have turned. Now it was Redson's turn to pin the clone against the couch, xer demon bull tail flickering side to side.

Looking down at Porty, who's face was red as fuck already. "I- I was just jokin' princey!" The clone said defensively, despite being in a bad position to even try defending himself. "Uh-huh *sure* you were." The prince grinned, purposefully moving a hand up into Porty's shirt, feeling him shudder a bit. "Take it easy, I'm not going to hurt you." She began, before chuckling a bit. "Unless you are into that~" She teased.

She then entered a third inside of him, hearing his moans growing slightly louder. Xe also could hear his slight panting. "You sure do like this, huh?~" Ze teased. Porty groaned, sinking his sharp neon painted nails into the couch, panting.

"I thought you were all bite and bark.~" Redson smirked, purposefully thrusting their three fingers deeper inside of him. Earning another moan, but it was slightly louder than before. "F- Fuck!~.." Porty groaned, "Does this satisfy you?~ Or do you need more?~" Redson teased, already knowing the answer.

That's when all of sudden, she pulled her fingers out, much to Porty's dismay. Xe started unbuckling xer belt and threw it on the floor, taking off her pants afterwards. Since apparently they weren't wearing their trenchcoat today. "Already desperate for more?~" Xe laughed a bit, throwing xer pants on the floor as well.

The prince then took off her boxers, revealing his dick. Porty's face reddened even more, glancing away. Clearly shy and flustered as fuck now. Redson grinned, as she grabbed a hold of the clones hips. Positioning his dick in front of the other's pussy.

"This may sting a bit." Redson warned, before slowly entering inside of Porty, who's body twitched. She can hear the faint ripping sound from where Porty had been digging his claws into, gasping with pain and slight pleasure. His back arched more. "Relax~ I got you, don't worry." Redson murmured. "Take your time to adjust~" She added, sounding reassuring.

After a few minutes of Porty trying to adjust, he gave the prince a shy nod of permission. If Redson was being honest, it was adorable. She then started thrusting in-and-out, moving at a slow pace.

However that alone sent waves of pleasure into the clone, his panting increasing. "O- Oh gods..ngh!~" He couldn't even utter a sentence, due to how much pleasure that was overwhelming him. However, he didn't wish to poof, he wanted more. He wanted to enjoy this moment.

And so he was.