───── 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘

Start from the beginning

Sigh.

All his life, Gun has been carrying a burden of expectations from different people; be it family, friends or his new employer.

Everyone sees him as a source; wanting something from him. That's all he's been worth so why is it bad that he got something out of them in return? Why discriminate? You give something, you take something!

Gun knows that all this doesn't justify his actions at all but he definitely isn't that great of a person to be nice to others after all those years full of torture where he's been taught to be cold and non-empathetic.

Did he not deserve to be loved and cared for like other children? Is he just a source of fulfilling other people's desires? What about him? What about his feelings? His emotions? His life?? Didn't he deserve to live a normal, happy and loving life?

But what the use of all these sudden thoughts after all that has been done in the past, hm? Gun sighs as he shakes his head to clear his mind of those intrusive thoughts. Why did they occurred to him in the first place?

"Maybe because of all those lovey-dovey couples dancing together, hehe!" The voice of an obnoxious faux blonde reached the Yamazaki male's ears making the raven turn towards his partner and raise an eyebrow.

Goo sighed dramatically long at his slow companion before further elaborating, "I mean that you're dejected since you don't have someone by your side like the others."

Gun scoffed at the ridiculous reasoning of the blonde, taking another sip of the amber liquid from the expensive glass, "As if. . ." Kim Joongoo rolled his dark eyes, going back to gazing at the expensive ballroom praising the vintage yet sophisticated architecture.

"How long till the Old man is done with his meeting?" Shrugging in response, Gun felt Goo slump against him with a large pout. On a normal occassion the Yamazaki Omega would've smacked the blonde away but for today, he decided not to cause unnecessary scene.

They were currently visiting Russia with their Boss for the sake of expanding his business. Just how much money does the old man wants?!

But it's kind of good for them since they'll be getting an increase in their salary as well. Goo nudged his partner pointing towards their boss Charles Choi, -a Dominant Alpha- walking over to them, "The meeting went well."

Straightening up Gun nodded, while Goo raised up his glass with his signature goofy smile, "We're proud of you, Old man. We knew you had it in yourself!"

Charles Choi sighed at faux blonde before turning to the raven bodyguard, "Gun, you'll have to stay here for a while and keep check of our business until it's up and running smoothly." Gun nodded while Goo whined a bit, "Why not the two of us? I could use a bit of vacation."

Ignoring the eccentric blonde, Charles handed a black folder to the Japanese male, "Who will I be working with?" The tattooed raven questioned making Charles point in a certain direction.

Just on cue the large brown oak doors were pulled open by two chauffeurs. Like the waves of sea crashing over the dry sand drenching it with its essence, Gun felt a wave of strong Alpha pheromones wash over his being, making his mind fuzzy.

A tall male, probably 200cm, revealed himself to the audience inside the huge ballroom. Blonde hair parted from the middle and pushed back with a few strands framing his face in a natural messy look, muscular built clad in expensive suit and crocodile skin shoes.

Porcelain smooth skin with gorgeous blue eyes, sharp and observing. In one word, he was Ethereal.

Gun tuned out any other source of noises around him, his sole focus being captured by the Russian blonde. He saw the swarm of people rushing, crowding around the male -like a swarm of bees attracted to flowers- who swiftly exchanged a few greetings before slipping away from them.

Turquoise orbs darting throughout the decorated ballroom, sharp gaze squinting through the faces of people analyzing them.

"Mr. Volkonski!" Chairman Choi's voice made Gun snap out of his trance, straightening up as the Russian blonde turned towards their group of three, his sharp eyes immediately pausing over the raven, who was trying his best to calm his nerves.

Long legs elegantly carrying him as the Russian covered the rather large distance in a few moments, offering them a charming smile worthy enough to woo any person in a blink.

Mr. Choi, it's a pleasure to do business with your company. Quite a promising project you offer to my firm.

As expected, his voice was deep with a velvety touch to it, carrying the syllables fluently out of his mouth, the hint of Russian accent making him sound all the more alluring.

"A pleasure indeed. I wanted to introduce you to one of my trusted man, Gun. He'll be assisting you over here until everything is running smooth." Choi informed the taller male as the said Japanese man stepped forward stretching his hand out, "Park Jong Gun."

Grasping the tattooed hand, almost immediately those sharp blue eyes stopped onto Gun's unusual black ones.

The intense gaze made Gun stiffen up, before a bright blush crept up onto his cheeks when the taller male bend down to kiss the back of his hand, looking at him through his long lashes.

Vladimir Zhenya Volkonski. Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mr. Park.

The ravenet nodded turning around to look back at his blonde partner and boss only to find them long gone. Gun was left all alone with the intimidatingly handsome alpha. His body was feeling quite hot suddenly, the expensive cologne with musky hint of spice making him dizzy, in a good way.

The Japanese man was uncharacteristically flustered by the intense stare of the Alpha who looked quite amused for some reason. "What?" The question left Gun's lips before he could catch himself, but the taller just rewarded him with a deep chuckle bending down to whisper in his ear.

❝𝙄 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐, 𝙈𝙔 𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙀.

━━━━ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝑁𝐷 ━━━━