Chapter Twenty-Seven

Comincia dall'inizio

"Ion know " I said looking at her. That's when Alex waved back and she walked over there and gave him a hug and they talked. So being me being ME , I walked over there .

"Should I take my car babe ? " I Asked him with my hand on his shoulder.

"Nahh just ride with nae bae " he said.

"Oh ok " I said I was about to walk away but it'd be rude if I ain't say hi or nothing.

"Hi I'm Katrina " I said smiling and sticking out my hand.

She smiled back "  I'm zheniyah " and shook my hand.

"So you just moved in ?" I asked

"Yea i missed Cali I had to come back " she said

"Cool well nice to meet you "I said

"You to " she replied. I kissed Alex "I'll see you In a bit bae "

"Yea " he said slapping my ass. I turned around and gave him the straight face. He just laughed "Love You "

I got in renaes car and we drove off .

"So who's the girl b ?" She asked

"She's our neighbor I guess and her names zheniya " I replied

"Better watch her " nae said.

"Bihh you know me of course ion trust these girls " I replied

"Dats my bestfriend " she said laughing

I laughed and gently pushed her shoulder.

We pulled up to the place and got out. We walked in arms looped together.

"Ayeee this shit cold " renae said. I nodded and looked around . There was a bar,place to skate, booths to sit, a dance floor, tables. Somewhere to go buy food it was really dope I liked it a lot.

Me and her went and sat in a booth and waited for everybody else.

"It's dope asf in here " I said still looking around

"Truss " renae replied. I took a picture of the place and posted it on IG.

ThatsTrina__ : This place dope asf everyone needa come slide New Hangout fr ❗Its called Ranes on 25th street.

I posted the picture and looked up from my phone. I saw Irene,sabrina and tanii walk in. They were looking around I guess to see if we were here.

"Look there here " I said to renae. She turned around and saw them. And we both yelled at the same time

"Gang ❗Gang ❗"

They turned there heads our way and yelled back "Gang❗Gang❗" and started walked towards us. Tanii came sitting next me .

"Hey guyss !" I said hugging her .

"This place cool asf we definitely coming here often " Irene said

"Fuck yess !" Tanii said,I laughed.

After that we talked like we always do when we link up.

"There finally here " renae said. I turned my head to see Alex and them standing at the entrance.

"Gang ❗" I shouted. Mike turned his head in my direction and tapped alex and they started walking over here . We had a pretty big booth it was one of the large ones so it can fit up to 10  people.

They walked to where we was sitting and sat down with us.

"Aye I gotta admit it's live up in here" Luke said

"For real yo !, but lemme go get some food " mike said getting up . I shook my head.

"Fat ass !"tanii yelled.

He gave her the finger and kept on walking. We laughed.

"Let's go dance guys !" Irene said getting up and she took jaces hand so he got up to.

"Me and trina gonna go skating " alex said sliding out and grabbed my hand.

"But I can't skate " I said. " you gon learn today ❗" he said like Kevin hart. I laughed .

"Ohhh shidd let's go skating bae " sabrina said.

"Ight ma " Luke said and they got up and left .

"I'm gonna go find mike " renae said and got up. I looked at tanii and junior .

"What you gonna do bro ?" Alex Asked junior

"Ima hit the bar " he said getting up.

I looked at tanii "you?"

"I'm just gonna sit here I'll get up in a bit " she said. I nodded and said " I'll see you in a bit and me and Alex walked off to go out on our skates.

Heyyy, ima start the next chapter in a bit I might update it by tonight or tomorrow morning. meanwhile Vote,Comment,Share lemme know how ya thought of this chapter & don't forget to follow me on IG @0g.memeeee 

Kik : yung_OG_Meme

Love Memeee