Who is the New Ace Striker? (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Yuri stepped forward among the white team and suggested a solution. "Will it be alright if Lucky joins the red team? Then that way, there won't be any odd number in the teams."

"Eh?!", everybody except Hitomiko nee-san looked at her in surprised after hearing her suggestion. 

"Can your dog really play soccer?", Domon asked. 

She nodded at him. "Hai! He learned to play soccer after watching me how to do back when we were younger and since then, we had been playing together ever since even though he can only do a dribble and passing. But, he can also steal the ball too. Right boy?", she looked at Lucky, who's with the managers, he barked in agreement. 

"It's true", Hitomiko agreed too making everybody looked at her. "Lucky does do quite well in some soccer playing just like what Yuri says." I don't see why he should not be in the red team even though he's a dog."

"Hmm", Endou hummed in thought, then smiled looking at the whole. "Well, if Yuri and Hitomiko kantoku says Lucky can play, then we'll let him join in! What do you guys say?"

Luckily, the team agreed and Lucky howled in excitment.

Now that the numbers of teams is equal since now Lucky is on the red team, Hitomiko blew the whistle then toss the soccer ball into the air. The white team ran forward while the red team does the same as well to get the ball. Kidou and Kazemaru both got the ball with their leg at the same time. Kazemaru got it first, Kidou tried to steal the ball while he keeps it under his feet. 

"That's great, you two! Really take a snap at each other!", Endou praised them. 

Kazemaru dashed away from Kidou in a zig zag pattern with the ball."Shippuu Dash!" He dribbled forward then Fubuki ran up next to him. "Be like the wind", he said then immediately ran much faster and instantly stole the ball from Kazemaru, which Yuri quickly sensed his surprised feeling.

"W-wow.... He stole the ball from Kazemaru-kun so easily", Yuri heard Aki saying about Fubuki and she mentally agreed with her. She immediately remembered Fubuki stole the ball from Kazemaru in almost the same way he did with her too back then.

"Kazemaru, what are you doing?" Yuri snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Someoka's question to Kazemaru. "Let's go!"

Kazemaru quickly ran and soon begin to nearly catch up with Fubuki. "Speed doesn't belong just to you!"

"Fubuki! Don't strain yourself!", Ichinose shouted, trying to reassure Fubuki. 

"Pass it here!", Kidou called and Lucky, who ran beside him, did the same too by yapping. But Fubuki ignored them completely as if he didn't hear them. 

Kazemaru tried to slide tackle Fubuki, but he dodged by leaping into the air. 

"Let's go", Yuri heard Fubuki said then she suddenly felt the same huge wave of chi energy. 'It's the same chi energy I felt before! That means Fubuki's going to shift again', she thought as she watches him and she was right as she watches him changed into a different person again. He landed on his two feet with a thud. 

"Alright!", Fubuki exclaimed and begin to run. 

"He did it again?", Endou said in surprise. Fubuki dashed even faster than before, sprinting through the white team before they had the chance to. Yuri ran towards him and he raced past her. 

"Man, you guys are like snails!", Fubuki said rudely. "Isn't there anyone here who can keep up with me?" 

"He's being a total hog...", said Ichinose.

"We're completely ignored by him, aren't we?", Megane guessed.

"Why won't he pass the ball to anyone?", Aki asked, looking confused.