SebaGrell Oneshot

Sebastian walked down the hall of the dressing rooms. He fixed his hair, passing the private rooms of his fellow cast members - Claude, Undertaker, Viscount Druitt, Mr. Lau, and a few others. He politely smiled his closed eye grin while hurrying by William, who smiled back.

The demon stopped at a door covered in red. He cleared his throat and dusted himself off. He took a deep breath in and knocked on the door. From inside the room, he could hear the sounds of text tones, obviously coming from a phone. Then a voice from inside spoke.

"Huh?"

Grell Sutcliff was painting her nails a blood red when she heard a knock on the door. She set the polish down and got up from his couch. She peeked into the door's peephole to see who was standing outside. She gasped when she saw who it was.

Grell frantically attempted to turn the knob on the door, while at the same time trying not to disturb her freshly painted nails, which were still drying, mind you.

The redhead finally managed to open the door. Sebastian was surprised that Grell wasn't wearing her face mask or sunglasses.

"Ah, Sebas-Chan! Come to see me, aye?" Grell's tongue darted across her lips. "You may come right in, darling~"

Sebastian smirked devilishly. He brushed a few arid hairs away from his face and chuckled, revealing his black fingernails.

"Hm. Thank you, Grell. If you have the time, I would like to rehearse a few lines with you," explained the demon.

Grell nodded and opened the door for Sebastian to enter. She sat back down on her couch and crossed her legs. She blew on her nails in an attempt to dry them. Sebastian entered the room and looked around, noting the dominant shade of red. There were also multiple photos hung on the walls of himself. He smiled, looking downwards. The reaper was all over him, and he loved it.

Sebastian sat on the couch next to Grell. He took his script from out of his cardigan and flipped through the pages.

He tossed the stapled stack of papers aside.

Grell noticed this and quickly turned her head, giving Sebastian a clear look of confusion.

The demon chuckled seductively and scooted a few inches closer to Grell. He leaned his head, his nose nearly touching Grell's face. Grell giggled nervously.

"Ahah, Sebas-Chan? W-What do you think you're doing, dear?" Grell scooted away from Sebastian, which only intrigued the demon more. Sebastian leaned even closer.

The demon brought his finger to Grell's chin. He smirked. Their lips were just barely touching each other.

"My dear reaper...Grell. Aren't you just captivating?" Sebastian used his free hand to tuck a few wisps of hair behind Grell's ear.
"S-Sebas-Chan?! W-What is this about?!" Sure, Grell loved her Sebas-Chan, but she never expected this to happen. At least not at Sebastian's own will.

Before Grell could speak again, Sebastian placed his lips on Grell's. Grell gasped, but quickly closed her eyes.

Sebastian smirked.

After several seconds, the reaper pulled away and blushed, turning her head towards the ground.

Sebastian grabbed Grell and pulled her next to him. They sat extremely close to each other for a few minutes. Grell rested her head on Sebastian's shoulder, taking the moment in. She sighed happily.

"I've finally got you, my Sebas-Chan. You're all mine." Grell wrapped her slender arms around Sebastian's torso and buried her face into his chest.

The demon chuckled and held Grell close.

"...But this time...you came to me..." Grell was puzzled.
"I've always loved you Grell."
"...I just tend to not be so upfront with my emotions..." Sebastian lowered his voice to a whisper.

                                                                    "But, Grell, please believe me when I say...I love you."